Trusted Contributor

Re: Singing the praises of our younger generation

@deepwaterdotterwrote:

Just saw a Florida high-school student, Cameron Kasky, interviewed on one of the cable news channels.  He was extremely well-spoken and informed when voicing his thoughts about a recent tragedy.  We should all feel proud to know that there will be young people like Mr. Kasky to lead our country into the future.

I agree, @deepwaterdotter.  I bet he has a job, even though he's in high school.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@stuyvesantwrote:

@deepwaterdotterwrote:

Just saw a Florida high-school student, Cameron Kasky, interviewed on one of the cable news channels.  He was extremely well-spoken and informed when voicing his thoughts about a recent tragedy.  We should all feel proud to know that there will be young people like Mr. Kasky to lead our country into the future.

I agree, @deepwaterdotter.  I bet he has a job, even though he's in high school.

His facebook page lists "Dunder Mifflin" under Work, so he has a sense of humor.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotterwrote:

@stuyvesantwrote:

@deepwaterdotterwrote:

His facebook page lists "Dunder Mifflin" under Work, so he has a sense of humor.

I listened to an ABC news program with several young people on, one was only 14 years of age.

They are incredibly brave and smart, they will make a difference.  If there was a way I could back them, I would.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7wrote:

@deepwaterdotterwrote:

@stuyvesantwrote:

@deepwaterdotterwrote:

I listened to an ABC news program with several young people on, one was only 14 years of age.

They are incredibly brave and smart, they will make a difference.  If there was a way I could back them, I would.

@Noel7

Support the "March For Our Lives" on March 24th.

Participate if there is one in your city.  Looks like it will not only be a march in D.C., but in many cities across the country.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot

Thank you for the information!

Honored Contributor

@Noel7wrote:

@QueenDanceALot

Thank you for the information!

@Noel7

You're welcome.  I heard about it on the morning news.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

https://www.marchforourlives.com/mission-statement

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I believe there are several protests/marches which have been

organized by our younger generation.

March 14 - Parkland month anniversary

March 24 

April 20 - Columbine anniversary

AB8279B0-6C28-4AB3-A566-405A915CAD1E.jpeg

Honored Contributor

The slaughter of 17 children is fresh on our minds.  We are seeing their beautiful faces on various news stations.

This may be just my humble opinion, but I am shocked that anyone would use this thread to complain about America's young people.