Honored Contributor

Re: Since Coronavirus Anyone in NJ Order Costco's Grocery/ Food Delivery?

@beach-mom wrote:

@ciao_bella - I am in a similar situation. I'm having trouble cooking because I used to get ingredients the same day or the day before. I looked into our local supermarket delivery, and they are booked solid until April 8!

I'm toying with the idea of going myself, but I don't want to bring anything home. We've just been ordering from our favorite restaurants who are hurting. And I like that we are helping them. But like you we're getting low on some things. IDK what I'll do. 

I wish the supermarkets did what PetsMart does. You order and pay online, then drive up, open your trunk, and they will bring the order out and put it in for you - with a smile! The orders (had to go to two different stores) have been sitting in my car for three days - need to get them in now! Smiley Happy

Walmart does that if you have one in your area

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Instacart is a godsend. I live in Colorado and it has helped me stay home.

@SilleeMee   Our grocers have stopped participating due to lack of merchandise from the suppliers to keep up with demand.

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
@NameAlreadyTaken

I wish I could go shopping for you. 😢

@bikerbabe  thank you so much.  My preacher offered but no luck.  My #1 son did find tissue so he shared it with me and some wipes.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday :  Do you have a Publix nearby?  They have a curbside pickup that would be great for you.

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@Nonametoday :  Do you have a Publix nearby?  They have a curbside pickup that would be great for you.

@Hoovermom   I do, but they are out of everything.  I try all times of day and morning.  I wish they did have the items I need.  I think those in my area must be hoarding. ;-)