Frequent Contributor

Re: Sight and Sound Theatre Free show ...must see

DH and I were planning on going to Branson right around now but of course can't. So this will be fun!

Super Contributor

just saw on Sight and Sound website    

If you don't want to download the TBN app. 

You can watch play on TBN cable tv  tomorrow Saturday 4/11 at 1pm

Respected Contributor

@Carmie, a big thanks for sharing this.  We just started watching and are now taking a small break (about halfway through).

So far, really enjoying the performance.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1   You're welcome.  I watched it yesterday.   As always,the performance and set were amazing.

I might watch it again. It's free until midnight.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@HisElk1   You're welcome.  I watched it yesterday.   As always,the performance and set were amazing.

I might watch it again. It's free until midnight.

@Carmie, you are so right about the performance.  DH and I don't live real far from the theatre and have been there several times over the years.  We try to get the aisle seats to watch them going up and down. 

It was very emotional watching on TV and I know it would be even more so at the theatre. 

Thanks again for the thread and Happy Easter to you!

Honored Contributor

We went on a trip with our church to see this during the 2018 Christmas season, and we have it on DVR to watch in a few minutes when everyone is ready.

One of my friend's sons lives in Lancaster and works there, along with so many others. The lead actor who plays Peter and the actress we saw play Mary got married shortly after we saw them perform together!  Smiley Happy