Honored Contributor

Re: Show Us Your Colors

[ Edited ]

Wow they are all stunning...not much in the way of fall colors yet here.  I look forward to seeing foliage in the upcoming weeks.

Respected Contributor

Exquisite, breathtaking. Autumn is my favorite time of year. Got married 41 yrs ago on Oct 1 to the song Moondance-lyrics about love and autumn.

My husband and I used to take drives or vacations to view the best autumnal colors. We no longer need to since my daughter and family live near the Hudson River, Bear Mountain, and the Catskills shadow the area. Truly magnificent!

Terrific topic for a thread.

Valued Contributor

Trees are not changing yet by me. Waiting patiently.

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Respected Contributor

One of the few things I miss about living in southwest Florida are the times we'd drive around central NY and see the gorgeous fall foliage.

Honored Contributor

Re: Show Us Your Colors

[ Edited ]

This is Lost Maples Natural Area in Texas........this is from a couple years ago....for the colors to be right....the temperatures have to "fall" just right (pardon the pun) and we can't have too much rain either....But it can be very pretty..........too early yet....keeping my fingers crossed..............

6386666231_52ed6459de_b-700x467.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”