Honored Contributor

You seen the latest weather report for the Amarillo area ? Come the weekend don't look good. Hopefully, won't come to pass, but, as of right now they're predicting 5-8 inches of snow and for this area that's

a deluge. LOL

Seems like it might affect New Mexico also. If you get Weather Channel

stay tuned !

201718052460.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: Shout out to Kachinea624

@SharkE  Whaaaat?  I live in NE Ohio (think lake effect snow), and it's supposed to be cold, but no snow this weekend.  Has the world been turned upside down?

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Poor folks in OK are in for ice over there. Glad Thurs is my shopping day hope the panic shoppers hold off till Friday. When there's a run on the stores it's jungle time.

Church is looking iffy, also, won't be handing out Christmas cards this weekend looks like.

Honored Contributor

North Georgia is supposed to get some frozen stuff on Sunday night.  I'll believe it when I see it.  

Super Contributor

@SharkE I am in West Texas also. 60% chance of precipitation on Friday going into Saturday and we are hearing freezing rain all day Friday. I substitute teach and cancelled my job for Friday. My days of slipping around in icy weather are over. Where I live we rarely get bad weather and the streets are awful!!! They always report how many wrecks and it usually in the hundreds.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

You seen the latest weather report for the Amarillo area ? Come the weekend don't look good. Hopefully, won't come to pass, but, as of right now they're predicting 5-8 inches of snow and for this area that's

a deluge. LOL

Seems like it might affect New Mexico also. If you get Weather Channel

stay tuned !

201718052460.gif

@SharkE.....am sure my dear sister will be keeping me updated on this.

Don't know yet what we are supposed to get here in St. Louis area.  Hope it passes us by.  Have an appointment Monday to get my port flushed.  Can always change it if we do get any of that nasty stuff.

Honored Contributor

Good luck to all !

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@SharkE.  I noticed last night that you might be getting some weather.  If so, I bet they close I-40.  I think we'll get rain as it won't be cold enough for ice or snow.  We did get about 2" of snow last week-end.  It was gone by noon.  It has been very cold this week but is warming up a bit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yep, we and OK are gonna get smacked with something.

I"m heading out the door to walmart before the flood gates open and people trample me.  Hopefully, everything is back to normal, now, till Xmas at least

Gas is down to 1.88