Esteemed Contributor

Re: Should he get his horses back?

@Kachina624 wrote:

Yes, he's guilty of poor judgement in choosing a place and time to ride, not animal cruelty.

Starving them, not tending to wounds, trotting one with a bad leg?  No animal cruelty?  I find this cruel and I'm not one for hollering "animal cruelty" so quick.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

Uh, I think it is kind of a no brainer if his horses were malnourished, dehydrated with sores. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Yes, he's guilty of poor judgement in choosing a place and time to ride, not animal cruelty.

@Kachina624

Just wondering if you've had a chance to read the reports on the condition of the horses?  To mind there is a lack of care.  Why?  Who knows.

@Drythe  Sounds like all's well that ends well.

click here

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624

Just wondering if you've had a chance to read the reports on the condition of the horses?  To mind there is a lack of care.  Why?  Who knows.

@Drythe  Sounds like all's well that ends well.

click here

Hmmm, I don't know that I would call that alls well that ends well. His judgement sounds like it is really in question if he rode his horses all around with saddle sores while they were malnourished and dehydrated. Yes he has agreed to get them checked, which IMO, big deal, he should agree to that as a responsible animal owner. I do think what he was doing by raising awareness for childhood hunger was admirable but he hurt his animals in the process. If he didn't recognize that which it doesn't sound like he did, he should have them. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

Uh, I think it is kind of a no brainer if his horses were malnourished, dehydrated with sores. 

@Irshgrl31201

I agree! I've owned horses and there's no excuse for malnourished, dehydrated and with BLEEDING saddle sores.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.