Respected Contributor

Re: Should have never ordered from this company!

As long as you disputed the charge with your credit card company, you have nothing to worry about.

Honored Contributor

Just dispute the charge.  Easy.

Honored Contributor

If they are on Twitter or Facebook ... go public and complain there.

I had to do that with a company that used to sell on QVC.  I assumed they were reputable and ordered from their website.  BIG MISTAKE.  It took me three months to get my money back. ... after posting multiple complaints on Facebook and Twitter.

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

Whoa! Take a deep breath! Before you call in Barney Fife please know you may still get it by Christmas (which is a month away). And you can always contest it on your cc. All good 

yes, i would say that 14 days from the order date is not THAT long to wait for a package from a small company, especially this time of the year.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

Whoa! Take a deep breath! Before you call in Barney Fife please know you may still get it by Christmas (which is a month away). And you can always contest it on your cc. All good 

@scatcat

Giggle.  ITA.

Plus...IMO...this is just a thinly-disguised pick on 

the Kardashian name more than anything. 

Trusted Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@scatcat wrote:

@scatcat

Giggle.  ITA.

@sidsmomSounds to me like she just wants her order.  As she said it's been over 13 days with a Fedex tracking number but no detail on its whereabouts plus they have her money.  

Honored Contributor

It's a no brainer.  Sadly, it was one of those fake companies out there.  It had no relation to Kardashian and there thousands of them.  The look just like the real thing but they are scams.  

Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333 wrote:

Could you have been on a counterfeit website?....I have heard the warnings on the news  in the last 2 weeks on these....They made it seem like it was prevalent and warning to be careful....crazy!.Your bank should refund you so you wont be out the money..

If she used a credit card, her credit card company will void the sale.  If she used a debit card, her bank will not do that.  

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

This same thing happened when Kylie launched her lip products.Same situation as yours: a friend ordered some for her daughter as a gift and.......a month went by, still no products. CS was NOWHERE to be found. #1 reason I won't purchase any of those products....too many customers were taken advantage of. Is it running better now? Depends on who you ask....

This family has SO much money, you would think they would hire the best people/company to handle their new product launches OR sell via a reputable company. They only reason not to is....greed. More money for them. 

I sincerely hope the product arrives in time for CHristmas. Like others have said, you can go through your CC. I would do a bit of research on the web, however, and see if others have had the same problem- what they did-complaints filed, etc. You might find out there's another way to contact the company/her regarding your product.

Good luck either way!!

@SahmIam, someone I know wants the Kylie lipglosses for x-mas.  Monday she was doing a 30% off Cyber Monday special but it actually began at 9:00 pacific time which is midnight my time.  I checked Sunday and most of the glosses are out of stock.  In fact most of her merchandise was out of stock.  I figured items would be restocked for the sale.  I got up at midnight and nothing had been restocked.  What is the point of a Cyber Monday sale without merchandise?

It goes against everything in me to even order from her to begin with but the person wants the gloss.  On top of that, the s/h is $8.95.  So I'm going to pay $8.95 to shipe a $15.00 weighs almost nothing gloss?

I'm hoping they don't come back in stock before the holidays and I can move on.  LOL   

Honored Contributor

@fordtruck wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@scatcat wrote:

@scatcat

Giggle.  ITA.

@sidsmomSounds to me like she just wants her order.  As she said it's been over 13 days with a Fedex tracking number but no detail on its whereabouts plus they have her money.  

It hasn’t even been the designated 10 business days (today is the 9th day). Plus they do say that service agreement will be extended during the holidays (Thanksgiving) and launches.  I sent out a test email...it didn’t ‘come back’ as the OP said, meaning it’s not a good address.  It just means it just launched, over a holiday, before another holiday.  Patience. 

EE7EC8F6-8545-4F47-8E83-38CD4EE36051.jpeg