Trusted Contributor

Re: Should have never ordered from this company!

@sidsmomAs it has already been stated they have the means to hire enough staff to take care of delays especially due to the holidays.  I don't give them a free pass like you do just because you happen to like the Kardashians.  

Honored Contributor

@fordtruck wrote:

@sidsmomAs it has already been stated they have the means to hire enough staff to take care of delays especially due to the holidays.  I don't give them a free pass like you do just because you happen to like the Kardashians.  

It has nothing to do with if I “like the Kardashians”.

I DOES have everything to do with a service agreement clearly stated

on the ordering website.  Doesn’t matter what/who company it is.  

Trusted Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@fordtruck wrote:

@sidsmomLook, it's not your money that's in play here.  So I say let's have a little respect to the OP.  Your snide remark that her OP was a thinly veiled dig to the Kardashians didn't go unnoticed. 

Honored Contributor

@fordtruck wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@fordtruck wrote:

@sidsmomLook, it's not your money that's in play here.  So I say let's have a little respect to the OP.  Your snide remark that her OP was a thinly veiled dig to the Kardashians didn't go unnoticed. 

Good, I’m glad it was noticed.

That’s why we all contribute to these posts.

I’m sure her daughter will be very thankful for the gift,

no matter when she receives it. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  Lol, I hear ya.

She wasn't the only site to be OOS with items for the Cyber Sale. I agree. Why advertise a SALE SALE SALE and you have ZERO stock in place for it? This isn't her first holiday event, so...no excuse.

Her glosses are great according to every person I know who has tried it. If it wasn't for so many things, lol, about how she runs her company, I would be tempted to try it. Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

I’m sure it will be fine. After all, they are misunderstood and truly nice people. No, really, that stinks. Hope you recover your money quickly. 

Regular Contributor

I don't think Kim is personally trying to rip you off.  My guess is that it's a slow and disorganized distribution company, which could be located anywhere in the world.  If it were a scammer website, I don't think they would go through the trouble of generating a Fedex label.

I don't know what it means that your CC company is "looking into it".  Does that mean you have filed a dispute?  If not, that's what you need to do.  The seller will need to provide proof of delivery (which obviously they won't be able to do) or the charge will be reversed.  You shouldn't be out any money; just time and aggravation, unfortunately.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the replies. I understand its the holidays but I ordered this weeks ago, the day the perfume was released and they took the payment that day and I got the email with the tracking number the next day saying it shipped. It never shipped they just created a label and never sent it to Fed Ex (because i called Fed Ex as I said originally).

I am on Kims social media so the link I ordered it from was her link she posted to order so its not bogus. Then Kim wrote everyones receiving their perfume and loves it. (Like people got their orders) Of course Im on the other coast so I allowed a few more days time. 

Well we are to call our credit company back tomorrow if we don't hear from them by then, and then hopefully we get our money back. But who knows, because Kims site has a legal form posted saying NO refunds, all sales final. Like I said I shouldn't have ordered it. I had heard people had trouble with Kiley (Jenners) make up line, and should have known better being its her sister. So its my own dumb fault and that I will admit. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

@Shorty2U

Please stop making their bank accounts bigger.   People like you are the reason these idiots are so rich in the first place and have nothing better to do with themselves.  Except to sit around snapping naked photos of themselves and posting them all over their social media accounts. 

Regular Contributor

sidsmom wrote:

fordtruck wrote:

sidsmom wrote:

fordtruck wrote:

Good, I’m glad it was noticed.

That’s why we all contribute to these posts.

I’m sure her daughter will be very thankful for the gift,

no matter when she receives it. 

Without knowing the OP, you once again were judgmental and condescending.  Your replies to anything @sidsmom show your superiority at least in your own mind.