Honored Contributor

Yes.

Just hide your favorite pair of shoes.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I think you're in for a severe tongue lashing.

Honored Contributor

@89135 

Lolcats - mad - LOL at Funny Cat Memes - Funny cat pictures with words on  them - lol | cat memes | funny cats | funny cat pictures with words on

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Should I let him in ??

[ Edited ]

Hide the knives..............

Pin by Teresa Nance on Humor | Funny cat memes, Funny animals, Funny animal  memes

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I know that look.  I get it at least once a day in the evening.

I love to lay in bed sitting up watching TV.  This puts me easily available to stand next to me gently touching my arm.....over and over well you get the idea.

When I can no longer stand his (by now) pounding on my arm.  I will look over at him and say ( trying not to laugh) “What?  What do you want Bill?”.

Then I take my hand and put it to my lips as in surprise and say, “You want a treat?  What time is it?  Is itime for a treat?  OK, Let’s go get a treat”.

Then I pop off of the bed and (as if he has to show me the way), Bill runs in front of me ......zig zagging in front down the hall.

The zig zagging is so I can’t get in front of him down the hallway.

I carefully hit the metal soup ladle on the counter so his sister can partake in the ‘treat’.

I then fill the ladle full of those small hard bits and put some in front of Bill and toss some onto the rug.

That’s done because Katie the cat swallows them whole thereby finishing them way before her brother (who carefully chews every morsel) finishes.

Psssstttt!  ( finger to my pursed lips) come closer.

I quietly whisper “It’s really the same food he eats but in dry form”.

For some reason they think it’s a treat.

Before I go I will offer this...?my Bill the cat..is a walking miracle.

I’m not complaining, but according to two veterinarians according to what his blood tests show, he should have died about a month ago.

I won’t go into it now....right now I’m enjoying every minute of the time God has gifted to me.

I actually once had a cat (Jack) who didn’t mind water and would jump into the shower ......yes.....with the water running.

Cats rule!

Honored Contributor

Watch Stephen King's movie 'Pet Sematary' first

(yep, spelled that way)