Esteemed Contributor

Shopping Experiences ~ Male/Female

[ Edited ]

Funny Graphic #121

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think that's necessarily true.

When I do go in to a store, I go get what I want. No meandering.

At the same time, I've known guys to browse.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shopping Experiences ~ Male/Female

You forgot stopping for lunch, LOL. Men can be a real buzzkill when shopping.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

DH can go in and out of a Costco in 10 minutes. Really? I go in w/BFF and we kill an hour easy.

Respected Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 Luckily you pointed out that "fact". I think this was supposed to be funny based on perceptions of men's & women's shopping styles. 

Honored Contributor

I would add a visit with whoever created this diagram to correct the spelling to "JC Penney".

Valued Contributor

That's so funny 

Esteemed Contributor

My ex husband  spends hours and hours in stores...be it grocery or mall shopping...he has always loved browsing...even when on vacation he would look through the stores in whatever place he is vacationing at....

Esteemed Contributor

@circles wrote:

My ex husband  spends hours and hours in stores...be it grocery or mall shopping...he has always loved browsing...even when on vacation he would look through the stores in whatever place he is vacationing at....

That's why there are always exceptions, and it's never good to generalize with a broad brush.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pattypeep  LOL!  that's why I mostly shop alone.  I can be gone upwards of 3 hours only to spend less than $50 + lunch.

I like to be a looky-lu.  I feel like I'm dragging around my tag-along.  Whenever I see those sad faced guys following around a woman in Home Goods, I think how lucky my DH, sisters & mom are - that I leave them home. ha!

oh yeah, my Grandpa used to call that: "going bumming"