Esteemed Contributor

@Plaid Pants2  This is just meant to be a funny. I saw it online and wanted "some of us" to get a laugh out of it. Actually, it is opposite for my dh and I. I am in, get what I need, and out. He can go and go and go.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

Re: Shopping Experiences ~ Male/Female

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@pattypeep  LOL!  that's why I mostly shop alone.  I can be gone upwards of 3 hours only to spend less than $50 + lunch.

I like to be a looky-lu.  I feel like I'm dragging around my tag-along.  Whenever I see those sad faced guys following around a woman in Home Goods, I think how lucky my DH, sisters & mom are - that I leave them home. ha!

@Mary Bailey  -  I like to shop alone too.  I need to "think" about things, especially home goods items.  I'm fairly quick about clothes shopping, because I know exactly what I like, but get me into TJ Maxx, Homegoods, or Tuesday Morning and the family may need to send out a search party; I like to play and put different things together.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Not my hubby. He loves to shop!!!!!He has to be in the mood though, and not hungry.....He takes his time, and if we go we are usually in the store at least an hour, more if either of us have to try things on.....I do not enjoy going shopping as much as I used to, but hubby will even go into Ulta with me. He goes to the men's cologne section and browses, and then he plops down on one of the stools, and people watches while I sample and sniff...LOL!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

That is so true of the men in my family.I love to browse but they go with a plan and stick to it.My husband always asks what do you need...silly question because I never know till I see it.My son has an annoying habit of leaning close in to you.That compels me to keep moving and I never realized it for years but this works.He uses it on his girlfriend too.It is best to leave my men at home with the sports channel and some food.

Honored Contributor

Well it made me laugh, because I never met a man who likes to shop, so it's a pain to shop with them, because they are done and want to leave.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep

@pattypeep wrote:

Funny Graphic #121

SO TRUE!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~