Trusted Contributor

Shophq host Heather Hall starts her own jewelry line for the network.

[ Edited ]

The Hall of Style Premiere show, Sat., 11/2 6pm ET. She is post now on FB with updates. 

MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iMedia Brands (NASDAQ: IMBI)

Heather Hall Launches New Lifestyle Brand, Hall of Style – Our very own, popular ShopHQ host, Heather Hall, who has over twenty years of modeling and hosting experience in fashion, home, beauty and jewelry, is launching her exclusive lifestyle brand Hall of Style on ShopHQ’s network. Heather’s style is best described as effortlessly chic with a sophisticated edge. Her collections will focus on creating looks that empower, inspire and motivate her customers to live their best life. Hall’s first show on ShopHQ will celebrate her designs in jewelry and will air on November 2nd at 6:00 pm ET. 

“This is another important step to better engage our customers with vibrant personalities offering compelling products,” said iMedia Brands CEO Tim Peterman. “I’m humbled by these entrepreneurs’ talent and expertise, and I look forward to sharing their creativity and assortments with the world.”

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shophq host Heather Hall starts her own jewelry line for the network.

Albany Irvin's premier show on ShopHQ was a complete sellout.

Guess other host want to try their hand, can't blame them.

Trusted Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Albany Irvin's premier show on ShopHQ was a complete sellout.

Guess other host want to try their hand, can't blame them.

Agree. Heather is very likable. I enjoy when she is the host. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Heather has designed pieces with Michael V. from Gems en Vogue in the past.  She has very good taste. I have purchased some of the panther pieces she helped design.  I also like her very much as a host.  Very calm and knowledgeable and very pretty to look at. ( Lots of "verys" in this post!)  Is it only jewelry?  Sounds like a variety of items.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I really like Heather. Although these days I rarely watch ShopHQ, she's always been my favorite host. She's pleasant, professional and knowledgeable. I enjoy watching and listening to her when she presents the jewelry shows.

It'll be interesting to see what her line looks like.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for posting this information.  I like Heather.  I am sure her jewelry will be lovely.  Hope the prices will be good.  I was wondering why I do not see her much.  Good for her.  She is very classy and I am sure her jewelry will be too.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It sounds like her first show will be her jewelry line.  It seems like the entire line is a lifestyle brand, though, and there will be other aspects to it that will be introduced at different times.  At least that's how I understand it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I hope this is a line ShopHQ is funding and Heather didn't sink her money into.  That network is floundering.  I'm not sure I'd want to put my money into a line being sold there.  

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

Heather Hall is one of the best hosts on TV, IMO.