Honored Contributor

Shophq Dr Dubrow uv lamp

[ Edited ]

He is selling a UV lamp for $159 ...but you can buy TWO  of the SAME EXACT UV lamp online on another website  for $169  for two lamps, with free shipping.   He is such a scam artist. Must be how he  is worth over 60 million.

SHOPHQ PRICE: $199.00
$ 159.67 + S&H: $12.99

or 6 ValuePay® of $26.61

+ S&H and tax

Offer Details

F1716C8B-A06B-4CF3-9CF6-D5828091338A.jpeg  
(2 PACK) Ultraviolet Lamp w/ Remote, UV-C Light For Sterilization & Disinfection 38W (White, WITHOUT OZONE)
Respected Contributor

Re: Shophq Dr Dubrow uv lamp

@SeaMaiden 

A good example to show how a name can sell anything and people will buy it because of celebrity.

Honored Contributor

The one on our reverse osmosis system does not cost that much.

Respected Contributor

Do not like a doctor going on tv to sell anything. Something creepy about it.

Valued Contributor

Hospitals that use UV-C to disinfect do not allow anyone in the room while the lights are on as they can cause injury to the eyes. Did those lamps being offered on home shopping come with a warning?  If not, I don't believe they are really UV-C.  

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

Do not like a doctor going on tv to sell anything. Something creepy about it.

@Janey2 

I understand your point, but doctors are like everyone else ... they can have a side business.   If their products sell well, I'm sure ShopHQ has been encouraging them quite a bit.   Not everyone wants a collection of Invicta watches. 

Honored Contributor

@germanshepherdlove wrote:

Hospitals that use UV-C to disinfect do not allow anyone in the room while the lights are on as they can cause injury to the eyes. Did those lamps being offered on home shopping come with a warning?  If not, I don't believe they are really UV-C.  

@germanshepherdlove  Yes, they did mention no peopke or pets in the room during the period it was on. 

Honored Contributor

Literally almost everytime I check Shophq he is on!!!!!

[ Edited ]

The cheap Amazon UV light did NOT work ! The cheap Amazon UV light bulb BURNED OUT AS soon as I turned it on for the 1st use. So instead of being jealous that the Dr and family have wealth and being whinger I will follow the advice my Mama gave me "you get what you pay for" and evaluate the Dr Dubrow UV light and/or the $495  commercial grade Turbo-UV

Respected Contributor

yes his prices are a rip off. you can find the same things much cheaper!