Esteemed Contributor

I had two items to send back to ShopHQ....gave them to the postal person yesterday...1/6/15......today....1/7/15....I received an e-mail that my packages were in transit and they will let me know when they arrive along with a link to check it myself....

There was a package going back to HSN and one to QVC.....and I received no notification from either of them....

I was impressed with ShopHQ.....just wanted to let you all know....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
They are very fast processing returns and issuing credits.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Of course, Shophq doesn't refund your original shipping.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Respected Contributor

Have you set up the notifications? I get notified from all three within 24 hours of an item being scanned when I use their easy returns labels.

Regular Contributor

I mailed a return to QVC on Dec. 29th. It didn't go out until the 30th. On Jan. 5th QVC emailed me the return had been processed and refund was sent.

Esteemed Contributor

I am set up for all three to let me know...but I have never received notification so quickly...I mean it was less then 24 hours....

I know Shop doesn't return the postage...that stinks...but what I sent back was free shipping so its not an issue this time...

Honored Contributor
On 1/7/2015 adelle38 said:

Of course, Shophq doesn't refund your original shipping.

This is good to know with any company, and if the shipping is low enough, it doesn't bother me so much. Q, though, with their crazy high shipping would have me not ordering most of the time if I thought that I was going to be stuck with the shipping both ways when an item didn't meet my needs/standards.

Honored Contributor

I sent something back to ShopHQ last Monday, 12/29 using their return label. I never received anything to say it was in transit. I just rec'd an e-mail this morning saying they rec'd my return and a refund would be issued.

I always receive notifications from HSN if I use their label.

On the same day, I also sent something defective back to JTV using their return label. As of this past Tuesday, it still wasn't showing as a return on their system. I found out that it sat for 3 days before it even went in transit back to them. It is now showing as a return so it will be interesting to see how much longer before they issue the refund.