Respected Contributor

Shop HQ is selling a Thermometer for $98 !

I mean Really ??  Anybody buying that ripoff?  JMO but I see no reason to pay $98 for a thermometer. I think it's another attempt to take advantage of people during this Pandemic. Again it's just my opinion, to each their own.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Shop HQ is selling a Thermometer for $98 !

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I mean Really ??  Anybody buying that ripoff?  JMO but I see no reason to pay $98 for a thermometer. I think it's another attempt to take advantage of people during this Pandemic. Again it's just my opinion, to each their own.  

They were also selling the dubrows hand sanitizer for a ridiculous amount.  Very disappointed with them.  Rarely watch.  For a while everytime I turned to see what was on it was the sanitizer.  One time Kendy was saying buy several of the thermometers and donate them, really???!!! are they donating?  Very irritating.  

Super Contributor

Wow.  That's nuts

Respected Contributor

That’s not an unreasonable price for an infrared thermometer.
Respected Contributor

i saw that too and no way. a big rip off. just like their sanitizer is! would look someplace else

Esteemed Contributor

Seems like what some cost, depending on what they are.  I got all excited a while back, since I don't have one, and looked on Amazon.  That cured me.

Trusted Contributor

For that particular type of thermometer I believe the $98 price tag to be correct.  That is not something that most of us would be using in our daily lives.  If you own a business are checking temeratures of employees on a daily basis then yes you would want this one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

@Goodie2shoes     If you go to amazon they are selling them anywhere from $69 to more.... with bad ratings and people complaining that they either break or have never been delivered.  I do not think $98 is out of line if it is good quality and  gets shipped out in a reasonable time.  They are hard to come by right now too.

I ordered one

Respected Contributor

It must be the Termoworks Non-Contact Digital Forehead Thermometer.  

• FDA-Cleared Class II medical device
  • Non-contact, safe and hygienic
  • Consistent, accurate readings
  • Tested and verified accurate in our accredited calibration lab
  • Professional instrument by ThermoWorks
  • Easy for anyone to be trained how to use

Now shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.

$98.00

I receive the emails from Thermoworks.

thermowork forehead thermometer.jpg