Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Shop HQ is selling Face Shields

Little old ladies in Asia have been wearing those while for going on walks for ages. The best ones have UV protection too. And you look like a welder wearing one. So win win win on all counts.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

I've had this on order from Amazon forever.  Another week and I'm in the estimated year of arrival date, Lol

I saw a lady wearing that hat with the face shield they sell on Amazon.  The photos make the shield stick out like those curtain rods in Carol Burnett's Gone with the wind skit, but it actually looks normal and nice.

When I see people wearing stuff like that I'm just impressed that they went for it right away and are ahead of the herd.

Honored Contributor

all the germs can still get in from all the openings.................

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

It's bad enough I have to wear a face mask in public.No way am I wearing a face shield.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Lavender scented hand sanitizer.  3 pack for $49.  I think that's a much better deal than the one bottle of sanitizer sold by the greedy Dubrow duo.

The Dubrows now have clothing.  I guess they are taking over.  They have been pushing that expensive hand sanitizer almost daily.  Just greed.

Honored Contributor

The host said the face shields are very good for those that wear glasses, no interference. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Lavender scented hand sanitizer.  3 pack for $49.  I think that's a much better deal than the one bottle of sanitizer sold by the greedy Dubrow duo.

The Dubrows now have clothing.  I guess they are taking over.  They have been pushing that expensive hand sanitizer almost daily.  Just greed.

@sunshine 919 

I saw that.  I expected yesterday to see other fashion shows (I wasn't interested in shiopping, just watching some mindless stuff for awhile) and saw that it was all about Heather Dubrow's new line.

Maybe ShopHQ will soon change their name again, and this time to DubrowHQTV