Honored Contributor

168 minutes LOLOLOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@rms1954    If that is for CS, it'll sure get rid of a lot of pesky complaints from customers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Are you telling us you waited on hold for 168 minutes!?!?!? Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised I have no words.

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

Are you telling us you waited on hold for 168 minutes!?!?!? Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised I have no words.

No, that's what the wait time is.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@rms1954    If that is for CS, it'll sure get rid of a lot of pesky complaints from customers.

@Kachina624      Hmmmm......I just might change my "outgoing" msg to incude a wait-time.........      di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi    Let us know how that works out.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

No, that's what the wait time is.

Ok, thanks for the clarification! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi    Let us know how that works out.

@Kachina624    Speaking of "delays".....I had a broken water pipe in my master bath in June.....and the walls are ripped out, as well as the wood floors leading up to the bathroom.     The restoration company was here today....and the soonest they can begin work is OCTOBER 24.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi  Is it because they're so busy or because they can't get the necessary materials?  In the meantime, I guess you're living in a mess.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624     It's a combination of "everything".    The house is "older"....    I want to keep the porcelain sinks...but they are sea shell shaped,  like big oval conch shells.     OK.....BUT:   It requires custom cabinetry....   The original was some kind of pressed fiberboard which disintegrated....and (obviously) is a discontinued product....   This will require a "REAL" woodworker, not just an installer.   

The drywall was also ruined (soaked and bulging)....and the water between the interior and exterior walls also damaged the OUTSIDE STUCCO...where it meets the foundation slab.     

The wood flooring is also "older" (narrow strips), and is also no longer manufactured as a standard product.     It's hickory....not very popular these days.

The restoratation rep said it will take him "some time" to locate this stuff.....and then there's the (yada yada) delivery times, worker availability, and all the other standard blather.

Since my homeowners' ins IS GOING TO PAY, I guess I should be patient.    AND YEAH, it's an ugly, depressing mess.     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥