Honored Contributor

Re: Shooting Near El Paso, Texas Mall

Josh Campbell is an ex-FBI agent & ex-military.

90EB7E34-67D5-45FC-B5C6-B54E7C0847FD.jpeg

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting.

Respected Contributor

Multiple fatalities 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

Obviously this is my opinion -

Assault weapons should only be in the hands of the military.

It is hard to know what else to say anymore.

😢

Absolutely ridiculous that people in the United States of America can't take their families to Walmart without being shot with an assault weapon.  We are not a war zone country.  

Honored Contributor

This is just the saddest. Everytime it is the saddest. It is hard to imagine,

esp anywhere at anytime and over and over.

The good ol USA is like a land mine zone. 

Yes where were the "good" guns in this?

Yet these should never be able to be bought. 

One county was raffling an AK47 to raise money for a charity! Unbelievable.

Yes guns do kill. Esp. assault weapons which kill so many so fast.  another of these guns have killed 18 more innocent people including (for now) 4 children.In a matter of seconds!!

I"m so angry and so heartbroken for all the people and families left behind to grieve forever.

Ever since Columbine, Sandy Hook,

some of the very people that were elected by so many have not done anything about it yet!!

Yet always talking, we have to do something, never again, and yet it is still happening!

I'll be watching. Someone better make this the main part of their campaign for president!

Everyone wake up and use your best wisdom. It could happen to any of us still here or any of our children, grandchildren, loved ones.

We all grieve all over again for so many.

Don't talk about all the ways someone can be killed or the mentally ill or not. We have to ban these horrific weapons!

No other country that is not at war is this happening.These mass shootings.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

These people are terrorists, plain and simple. I don't think it will stop. These people do it for what ever excuse. The reasons are pointless.
Honored Contributor

My problem with these types of shootings is social media as folks (usually young men) find "friends" in all the wrong places and shove them over the edge.  All of the social media giants could do plenty to monitor and alert LE to people that may be struggling but they are more concerned about their stock prices being impacted so they chose to do nothing.  I am not saying they are solely to blame but for me they sure could be a lot more useful.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The issue stems from mentally unstable/ sick  people allowed to be loose in society...and the easy access to guns.  Guns do not kill....people  kill.

No, the issue stems from easily accessible weapons. 

Honored Contributor

MSNBC-

"3rd fatal mass shooting in the US this week!"

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Sickening. So glad to see the majority here believe we need to rid ourselves of these weapons of war. In the hands of young men, they have wrought devastation to so many.