Honored Contributor

Shooting Near El Paso, Texas Mall

New York Daily News
AUG 3, 2019
 BREAKING NEWS 
El Paso police confirm active shooting near mall

El Paso police urged the public to stay away from an active shooting near a mall in the western Texas city.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Re: Shooting Near El Paso, Texas Mall

I don't understand any of this, when is it going to stop? Woman Frustrated Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

KTSM has now confirmed that 18 people have been shot at the Walmart across the street from the mall, with multiple injuries. Their condition is unknown.

Unconfirmed reports suggest that a man with an AK-47 opened fire in the parking lot. One witness told CBS News that he was about to enter the Walmart when he heard what sounded like ten gunshots and, he believes, two armed people. He saw one elderly woman fall to the ground, but did not know whether she was shot.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JaneMarple  I hate to say it, but ,I don't think it will, in the near future. We used to have to worry about the Atomic bomb, now it is getting shot...places you used to feel safe ,like churches ,are no longer safe havens from people with grudges and guns

Respected Contributor

So scary. Like I said the other day on a post here, we are truly not safe anywhere. It is by the Grace of God we get home alive from anywhere we go.  It is sad that people cant just enjoy life and go where they want without this happening!!

Honored Contributor

CNN just reported multiple fatalities. 

Esteemed Contributor

NO. Not again. So painful. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Is this a game???? Shooting at human beings?

From NBC

Aug 03, 2019
BREAKING: Texas police say they have reports of multiple shooters near a shopping mall in El Paso

Police are responding to an active shooter situation near a mall in El Paso, Texas. Local police tweeted at about noon local time that they have "reports of multiple shooters" and have urged people to stay away from the area. The FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives have also responded to the scene. 

Respected Contributor

Scary so many mentally unstable people out there shooting people, many times randomly!

Esteemed Contributor

i grew up without this awful violence.....i feel badly that my grandkids have to grow up in this world.....