Honored Contributor

Shoes On FFANY Show -- Who's Buying?

I was looking forward to this show and possibly buying some shoes.  they all seem to have 4" heels or be gladliator style boots or some other shoe that I wouldn't wear.  These don't look like shoes that would appeal to QVC customers.  They would be more interested in selling this type shoe frequently if they were. Do you think they're advertising so that people who wouldn't normall'y shop at QVC would watch and buy?  I wanted a nice flat shoe without sparkle or leopard print, just a black or grey.  They don't seem to have that.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Re: Shoes On FFANY Show -- Who's Buying?

From my viewpoint it looked like they had something for just about everyone. I loved the high heel boots. Was tempted by the OTK ones, but will probably purchase the knee high boots in burgundy that I saw later. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nothing for me....only seen one pair of wides and they were a high wedge...can't wear anything like that...I have to have my two feet flat on the floor....

Trusted Contributor

Not me - most of the shoes looked like REJECTS.

Super Contributor

I Did ! I purchased the Easy Spirit Sneakers and I'm HAPPY to contribute to The Cause ! Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I saw several flats and even a wedge.  Tall riding boots with a 1-2 inch heel.  Something for everyone.  I really didn't see any gladiator styles. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Frequent Contributor

I did! I got the SAS pink sandals. 

~ It's a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys! ~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm glad some of you found shoes or boots that you liked.  One of the first things I saw presented were the gladiator boots which I wouldn't have liked on anyone.  Then the flats that I saw were sparkly.  I did look on QVC at the FFANY page and just couldn't find anything like what I was looking for.  I'll have to try Zappos.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I bought a pair earlier this month. They were a pair of ankle boots. When I got them home they had a non functioning button on the back and were difficult to get into but I kept them anyway since the money is going to BCR.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Esteemed Contributor

Rejects and can't sell - donate to a health benefit and write it off on your taxes.  (that's business)