Respected Contributor

Re: Shoe shopping with Jane

[ Edited ]

I find there is so much variation in people's attitudes toward the virus and caution. Some people are OCD crazy and some couldn't care less- It's hard to gauge where everyone stands!  I am in the middle. I am careful, always wear a mask, except if outside and distant from others.  I try to stay 6 ft away+  from others who are not wearing a mask- 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

Honestly I have no idea why people have so much to say about where she vacations. It's her life and her money. I hardly ever see her and don't watch shoe shopping with Jane but with all the mean intrusive comments I may have to start just to be supportive. 

@Lali1  - people comment about her vacation because she posts on social media and talks non-stop about her Disney trips.  It would be odd for people not to comment about it.

Super Contributor

Not afraid and ALWAYS POSITIVE ! ! !  Seems like Jane may be then one I would put this question to Jane.

Respected Contributor

Courtney was doing great, on her own. Jane would enter the conversation and monopolize the convo with her antidotes and what's in her closet. she would cut reps off to put in her two cents. nothing new for her, but gets really annoying when you're trying to hear details.

Esteemed Contributor
I am not a Jane fan in the least. I just can not watch her and certainly don’t follow her on any social media. I shop a lot at QVC and used to watch more than I do now. I buy more when I am watching. There are more hosts that I do not like than I do. That is okay. My choice to not watch. If I am not in their target market anymore than so be it.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor
Not true. If you get tested you still must quarantine for 14 days. I live in NJ and it’s clearly stated on the website. The incubation period is 14 days. So you get tested before leaving Fla., you may test negative as it’s too soon and you convert days later or you come in contact with someone at the airport or sit next to someone on a plane who is positive for Covid19. This is a misconception that if you get tested, no need for quarantine.

It depends on your state if you are traveling from another state with increased activity of Covid19. You must check the state website where you are traveling to in order to see the travel advisory and need to quarantine. NJ and NJ have 34 states listed.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

Honestly I have no idea why people have so much to say about where she vacations. It's her life and her money. I hardly ever see her and don't watch shoe shopping with Jane but with all the mean intrusive comments I may have to start just to be supportive. 

@Lali1  - people comment about her vacation because she posts on social media and talks non-stop about her Disney trips.  It would be odd for people not to comment about it.

Commenting is one thing. Telling her what she should do and where she should And should not go is another. Most decent people would say hope you had fun. A lot of people post about their vacations on social media. It doesn't mean anyone should tell them they shouldn't take it or where they should and shouldn't go. It's wrong on every level! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is about the 4th thread on this.

Jane went to Disney in Florida.  PA is one of the states that recommends when you travel to Florida that you self quarantine for 14 days upon returning to PA.  I'm sure Jane knew that before she went.  

Whether Q is making Jane do this or Jane is doing this on her own is her business and Q's business.  It doesn't affect me one way or the other.  People live in Florida for heaven sake and they have to go out and about and they are.  I see nothing wrong with Jane traveling to Florida for a vacation.

I have friends who traveled to Vegas during a time when Ohio had the same type of quarantine recommendation over people coming her from Nevada.  None of my friends' employers enforced the recommended quarantine and none of them did it. 

I don't understand why Jane's vacation concerns anyone.  If you don't want to go on vacation, then don't.  That's your business.    

Trusted Contributor

@bigtraps 

Why are you yelling?

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@bigtraps 

Why are you yelling?

@Shaunac , I just asked the same thing in another thread.  LOL Since this is something new, I'm guessing it's for attention.