Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

I understand it might not be the most attractive way to sell shoes-but what about simple hygiene..........

Her feet look very clean to me.  Seriously though. Do you really think any shoes you buy in a department store or especially in the large shoe stores like DSW have never been touched by an uncovered human foot?

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

They sell on-air merchandise "as is".  If it's clothing, I always wash before wearing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

I am thinking of getting this purse from the show. Does anyone have this one?

a255207_406.102.jpeg

http://www.qvc.com/Tignanello-Clean-and-Classic-Saffiano-Leather-Satchel.product.A255207.html?sc=A25...

I don't have that one, but I bought the Iman (HSN) purse, which is the exact same style/size.  I did not like all those divisions.  It was impossible to find anything.  Iman's bag was very heavy. - can't speak for this one.  All those dividers were awful though.

Respected Contributor

she doesn't appear to have a foot fungus..all is well, sandals would look goofy on Mrs. Cleaver...Jane :-)

Esteemed Contributor

Doesn't bother me I the least.  I see people try on shoes  in Nordstom and L&T in bare feet.

Trusted Contributor

I doubt if her feet are dirty but I think the overhead shot of her feet and trying on the shoes is just kind of dumb!

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's disgusting to see people sticking their bare feet in shoes at stores.  I would never do that.  I always have some kind of sock on be it a ped or athletic sock depending on the shoe I'm buying.  Athlete's Foot,toe fungus..no not for me.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Doesn't bother me. 

Honored Contributor

If the shoes that Jane tries on and the shoes the models wear go back into stock and are sold and sent out to customers, yes, it bothers me.  It bothers me that the public isn't made to wear the pedis that are offered when trying on shoes.  It's a yuck factor that I admit to..... Woman Tongue

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I think it's disgusting to see people sticking their bare feet in shoes at stores.  I would never do that.  I always have some kind of sock on be it a ped or athletic sock depending on the shoe I'm buying.  Athlete's Foot,toe fungus..no not for me.  

I don't try on shoes barefoot either...but there's no guarantee that the pair you buy wasn't tried on by someone with bare feet who may have athlete's foot or toe fungus. We take our chances with every thing we try on or buy.