Super Contributor

I am wondering how long it takes to finalize the improvements that are being made to shipping.  For months, I have had lengthy shipping delays and I just don't get it.  Zappos gets stuff to you in a day and with no charge so I would think Q should be able to do much better regarding shipping times.  

Honored Contributor

I bet QVC doesn't know the answer to that question.  

Esteemed Contributor

Why shop at a store where you are not happy?

Honored Contributor

QVC releases very little information so nobody knows.  They'll be moving into a huge new warehouse in Bethlehem, Pa., when it's ready (?).  It is thought to be the largest warehouse  in Pa.

The past 2 months, all of my orders have shipped in 2-3 days.  I think many problems have been resolved.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I find the worst in shipping is Zulilly who is now owned by QVC. I don’t even shop their site anymore because everything I purchased took forever to receive. Cute things, but I can get a lot of them, or similar on Amazon in a fraction of the time.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  If they got rid of their "stuff" via sales and other incentives instead of keeping items in inventory for literally years, they wouldn't need such a hugh warehouse.

Valued Contributor

@tessam   I don't get it either.  I ordered something from Nordstrom last night at 10 p.m.  It will be here tomorrow -- with free shipping and returns.

Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883. Zulily's shipping time is clearly stated on the website and is slow because of the way they operate.  I don't mind at all as I love the anticipation.  FYI: Zulily is owned by the Qurate Retail Group, not QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  I can’t remember where I read about QVC owning Zulilly. They even carry a lot of the products as Q. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Only the corporate office of QVC can answer that questions.  I do think that the shipping delays have gone away for many of us.  I'm in MA and my shipping times have returned to normal, I'm getting my packages for either Usps or UPS in 3-5 days.  It's the same with my friends.    I spoke with my friend who lives in Delaware a week ago.  We are both big time QVC shoppers and she said the same thing, she's so happy the shipping delay problem is resolved.  I think QVC is about 1000 times larger than Zappos so that is not fair comparison.