Frequent Visitor

Has anyone noticed a delay in processing/shipping lately? It used to be that when I placed an order, it would take about a week until I received it. Now it seems as if it's taking a lot longer. I ordered something on 9/24 and it's only now being processed. 

Honored Contributor

Actually in the past week my orders have shipped faster than usual.  One clothing item shipped the same day i ordered it.  If something is taking an unreasonably long time, you can contact the moderators here under "Customer Care" and ask them to check it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Ny1st ~ I placed an order on 9/27 on a Lug Carousel crossbody bag for a friend's birthday (10/10).  I've been tracking it and as of this date and time, it still says "shipment info received by UPS Mail

Innovations."  I hope it gets there (CA) in time.

Trusted Contributor

I placed several orders this weekend. One clothing item, two Lenox items, and the TSV Duraflame heater.  Two items came on Monday and two came on Tuesday...including a the Duraflame heater. 

I’m pleasantly surprised.  I hadn’t ordered much in a while and, last year, items were taking a very long time. 

I was wondering if they possibly hired extra holiday workers. 

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"