Respected Contributor

STILL waiting on items that I ordered 11 days ago!

An Isaac tee and Josie Maren items!

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping is taking forever!

11 days is not forever considering the holidays and such.  Patience is a virtue.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkerbell3  Yes, shipping is taking forever.  Placed an order on 12/21, and still not here.   Grrrr......

Trusted Contributor

i, on the other hand, ordered an item last friday and was prepared to wait for a while. it arrived today. shocker! 

Respected Contributor

I made a decision on my last orders , to expect long shipping times or not order from QVC. So now when i order i will be cool with it taking a long time and be pleasantly surprised if it shows up earlier than 2 weeks. That being said what the heck are they doing , i can't believe they wouldn't started construction to have it done for holiday rush. Like i said i am taking a whole positive attitude if i order .

Super Contributor

I had a package that was received by the post office near me and was transferred to a post office an hour away, don't understand the process

Honored Contributor

I think of ordering from QVC as like a funnel.

So...you/I/we order and order (well, I do anyway...too much)...then days/weeks later suddenly there are so many packages delivered it's crazy!

Took my friend 3 trips to carry all of it up...some were together in large boxes.

I remember when I'd order something and got it within 2 days.

Now I totally forget what I've ordered and suddenly it shows up (stuffed in large boxes with a lot of other things previously ordered).

That...my dear...is what I think is taking a long time...

Here's my theory.  QVC holds onto the items until (again..theory) they are going in the same direction/place, etc.

I have checked and some in the same boxes are shirts, electronics, etc that I ordered as much as 1 to 2 weeks previously.  Then they show up in large boxes...ordered from various days.

It's a cost effective decision for QVC to do that.

I've just finished going through so many boxes you have no idea. 

So, I tried them on (at least 4 or 5 were shoes) and they didn't fit.

But they came in various boxes.  Now I have to try to find boxes that they will fit in (but I've got lots of boxes, no problem).

Here's also what I noticed.  OK, follow this.  In one box there were a few of Isaac's T-shirts, a pair of shoes, electronic earphones, I can't remember all of them.

But there was only one of those tiny return labels...and one return postal thing.

I've complained about this before.  Good thing I have a xerox machine (I have 2 and finally got one working).  

I had to xerox the return labels (always put a return label with the item.

I got read to stick the return label on the box and noticed it was a charge of $10.95 to return it.

I don't think so.  So I went to all of the other return label postages and found one for $6.95 and slapped that puppy on there.

I think the return label was printed out $10.95 if I sent everything back.

Their shipping is stupid and mixed up.

They are making money off of the return.

I can't complain about sending the stuff back.  I ordered it (well they did mix up some steaks.. sent to me, not my daughter.  That's a lot of money I'll maybe have to loose.  They stayed in my garage and went bad...sent to me instead of daughter...I didn't know they were down there.  Ugh!

Anyway, phew!  I'm exhausted and wait for it....tomorrow I am divorcing QVC.  Stay tuned the letter is coming.

Honored Contributor

Shipping time on my orders, while not very swift, is at minimally acceptable levels, but the transit and delivery has become painfully slow.  They might as well transport by covered wagon.  Boy, has UPS gone to pot!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

My last order was place on 12/ 20. I received it on 1/3. Yes, there were 2 holidays...but gee whiz. 

Esteemed Contributor

I placed an order on 12/28, the TSV, and I am still waiting for it. By contrast, I placed an order on the Carolyn Pollack website on 12/30 and got it on 1/2, with free shipping. So I got my new jewelry in 3 days with one of those days being a holiday. I have since received more Carolyn Pollack items just as quickly. So it can be done, just not by QVC apparently.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead