Respected Contributor

Not sure if it's a QVC issue or UPS/USPS issue but everytime I see that my purchase is being shipped from Ontario CA  there is no update on the package location for several days. I have  a package with ship date of 8/17 and nothing since so I guess they are still driving towards the midwest.  I have had packages go to Colorado, Lenexa KS, Kansas City MO, DesMoines IA  then finally to St. Louis. Shipping stories continue

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping from Ontario CA

I get many packages from Ontario since it's just a day's drive.  All I know is that I get them zippedly fast compared to what comes from the South or East Coast. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

Not sure if it's a QVC issue or UPS/USPS issue but everytime I see that my purchase is being shipped from Ontario CA  there is no update on the package location for several days. I have  a package with ship date of 8/17 and nothing since so I guess they are still driving towards the midwest.  I have had packages go to Colorado, Lenexa KS, Kansas City MO, DesMoines IA  then finally to St. Louis. Shipping stories continue

@Goodie2shoesthis happens in reverse for those who don't live on or near the East Coast particulary when something ships from NJ.  Omg!  The "radio silence" while one waits for days on end to hear something, anything is just as annoying as what you go through. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love it when it comes from Ontario. Just down  the road and I get it in 1-2 days instead of 2 weeks.

Valued Contributor

@Goodie2shoes 

I live in Colorado. Ontario pkgs take 2 days after shipping to get to Commerce City (Denver) and scanned in. They used to scan in progress at Salt Lake City, then to CO. Commerce City, well, it takes time there, about 48 hrs before leaving for the next destination. 

Talk about East Coast, mine get stuck for awhile in Avenal, NJ and somewhere PA, or somewhere VA, then all of a sudden days later pkgs arrive in Hodgkins, IL. Another 2-3 days to get to Commerce City, Aurora, Denver area. And then a few more days to get delivered.

Valued Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I have had the same experience!

Respected Contributor

I live in Arizona and the packages shipped from Ontario get here much faster. Part of the reason is that they don't sit in "preparing your order" for six days. They ship out much faster.