Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping and Handling Charges Have Gotten Ridiculous!!!

@Bri369 Original shipping costs are not refunded with returns and are added to the cost of the Q return label. Ex: an item with $3.00 s&h will cost a total of $9.95 to return ($3.00 + $6.95).

For those wondering about the cost of the return labels.

From the Q website ~

How much does it cost to use the Q Return Label?

Q Return Label fees are deducted from your refund and are based on the original weight of your item in its original packaging. Q Return Label costs are subject to change at any time, without prior notification. Restrictions and limitations may apply.

0 to 5 lbs: $6.95

5.01 to 10 lbs: $8.95

10.01 to 150 lbs: $10.95

How do I return multiple items with one return label?

We want to keep the return process as easy as possible!

You can return as many of the items that arrived together in one box with the one return label you received, and you'll only be charged for one return label fee.

• To return items from different shipments at one time, you can use one box and one return label as well.
  • To print a replacement return label, go to the Order Status page on QVC.com.

Trusted Contributor

@Bri369  Thank you, you’re very sweet. I can’t do any of the lip glosses now due to my autoimmune flaring up. But think of the money I’ll save. 😁

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2  Thank you for clarifying that to everyone. You explained it much better than I did.

Trusted Contributor

@cherry  You got a heck of a deal! I’m going to lay off the shopping for a while unless it’s free shipping day.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@SusieQ_2  Thank you for clarifying that to everyone. You explained it much better than I did.

@Ketra, you're very welcome and I hate that you had to learn this lesson the hard, or should I say, expensive way. That said, I believe @nomless was correct when adding up what your (again, very expensive) charge to return the 5 items should be.

$3.50 x 5 = $17.50 

Add $6.95 since you are able to return all five with one Q return label and the total out of pocket to return should be $24.45. If you end up paying more you need to call back and speak to someone who knows what they're doing. Somehow, someone has given you the idea that you have to pay the original shipping twice which just isn't the case. 

Trusted Contributor

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

Those shipping charges are outrageous for 5 Lip glosses, but the OP agreed to them when she placed the order.  The time for second thoughts was before placing the order.

We have all experienced buyers remorse.  Lesson learned.  Only buy from Q if there is a high probability of keeping the item.

@PinkyPetunia

Yeah, I thought I was going to keep them. I since found out they have ingredients that can make my autoimmune symptoms worse. I’ll have to settle for tinted chapstick.

Trusted Contributor

i won't shop qvc or hsn because they are too costly. for shipping.  i had a product shipped to me and the usp driver never delivered it.  theen when they sent a replacwement it was defective.  they tried to tell me that it was my fault.  i really raised heck with it. and got a refund but still, they need to do a bettter job.

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

@Ketra, you're very welcome and I hate that you had to learn this lesson the hard, or should I say, expensive way. That said, I believe @nomless was correct when adding up what your (again, very expensive) charge to return the 5 items should be.

$3.50 x 5 = $17.50 

Add $6.95 since you are able to return all five with one Q return label and the total out of pocket to return should be $24.45. If you end up paying more you need to call back and speak to someone who knows what they're doing. Somehow, someone has given you the idea that you have to pay the original shipping twice which just isn't the case. 

@SusieQ_2  It’s the same price to ship the items to your house as it is to send them back, except you have to add the price of the return label. The return label is only paying for the label itself and the weighing of the items.  If you call QVC and ask to speak to a supervisor they will confirm this.

Honored Contributor

Gotten ridiculous? They've been ridiculous... 

And as for all those advantages to ordering for delivery, agreed. Naturally it's easier, as long as things go smoothly... Of course, there are lots of retailers out there who ship free or certainly for less and more quickly too...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

$3.50 x 5 = $17.50 

@SusieQ_2  It’s the same price to ship the items to your house as it is to send them back, except you have to add the price of the return label. The return label is only paying for the label itself and the weighing of the items.  If you call QVC and ask to speak to a supervisor they will confirm this.

@SusieQ_2  Yeah, I believe we are saying the same thing. I brought up the total shipping I paid of $41.95 in my earlier post because that’s the total I paid for shipping to my house and shipping the package back. Thanks!