Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping and Handling Charges Have Gotten Ridiculous!!!

@nomless....I called late this afternoon because I was questioning a charge on my credit card that seemed wrong...customer service told me that 'yes' we are charged the $3.00 both ways...which I did think was very odd...and totally unfair. I knew what my end charge should have been because I used the QVC return label....and the credit was off $3.00.   I will call again tomorrow.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping and Handling Charges Have Gotten Ridiculous!!!

[ Edited ]

7I never buy anything at QVC that I am not prepared to keep...no matter what. I noticed The $3 shipping that seemed to show up a while back has now gone up to $5.50. QVC sells enough that I know they could lower or even eliminate the shipping charges...but they already are so overpriced they can’t really roll the cost of shipping into the merchandise now or they would be pricing themselves out of business. Very poor decision not to have ever wanted to be competitive in the shipping charges..they are not the only game in town any more.....their shipping prices should reflect that. I shop almost exclusively online from lots of sites and rarely pay shipping at all.