Contributor

I have placed an order from 1/6 and as of today 1/17 it still is in progress. QVC takes for

ever to get stuff, never was like that. I have ordered from other shopping sites and get it in less then a week. Anyone else having this problem. I did call CS and they said it could have been shipped but just remains in progress till received by post office ??????

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping Still In Progress

@Jafette   Inefficiency! I think twice, sometimes three times before ordering. It must be something I cannot purchase anywhere else. 

Respected Contributor

QVC has never been famous for sonic shipping.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@Jafette   unless something has changed, it will show a tracking number once it's shipped and you can follow it's progress.   Under my account and order status, mine has always updated to shipped once it leaves a warehouse and then you can track it as it moves through the various shipping companies.  It's slow, but updates the status once it's shipped.

I get an email after it's been shipped, so I don't think the "in progress" means that it's in transit to the post office, unless the QVC system isn't updating like it normally does. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@Jafette    My orders, and there have been a lot lately, are typically shipping in 3-4 days.  If something takes as long as yours, they may be waiting in its arrival in the warehouse.  There are still ship anchored off the West Coast waiting to dock.  Considering the shipping situation, I feel we're fortunate to things as fast as we do.  Just look at the grocery stores.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Jafette 

Quite a few similar complaints posted here in the past.  I certainly have experienced this; however, QVC has been slower than other retailers for quite some time.  

Sometimes it's hit or miss.  Two orders placed a few days before Christmas came on the 24th. 

Compared to all other retailers I use, QVC is by far the slowest.  Surprisingly, QVC couldn't get my  orders on clearance in stock since early last year shipped in a reasonable amount of time.  One was 2 1/2 weeks sitting in preparing your order!  They were before the fire.  

They can't continue to use supply chain issues as an excuse when some of my orders have been last year's items that have been in stock.  Other retailers including HSN shipped within 1-4 days.  They should be having similar problems as QVC.