Respected Contributor

Ordered from Rothy Oct 14.

Per their site: order at shipping partner(USPS) on Oct 18 (20 miles from my house)

Oct 25: cannot track on the Rothy site 

Rothy CS: Because of Covid allow 20 days to arrive ie: you'll get it when you get it!

Wayfair: Faucet ordered, no show for 4 weeks but tracking site said due to the hurricanes it could be delayed. 

Wayfair CS: looks like lost item, full refund.

DSW: 2 weeks and order is "pending"not fulfilled but we are giving you $10.00 credit bc of delay.

World Market: Allow 3 weeks for your order!

Makes me really nervous about holiday shipping.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shipping: Its not just Q

Which is why I finish ALL my holiday shopping before November!!

And this year, more than ever, I tried to be proactive.

The other challenge is when they hire substitute drivers who do not know the routes or the homes, and leave the packages any old place.

Honored Contributor

No delivery problmens here, actually I am getting things in record time.  My Bath & Body Works items that I ordered on Thursday, were delivered this morning by the Usps.  I am getting my QVC and ShopHQ things in 5-7 days. However, it's likely that places where Covid 19 is hitting them hard are experiencing delays.

Honored Contributor

@granddi   There's an article on the CNN Website today describing the mess transportation is going to be over the holidays and advising people to shop and ship early.  

It is, after all, a big enough mess when there is no holiday.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I had no problems with my order from DSW....took about 4days.  Then I ordered from Shoes.com and 3 days later had boots that I returned to them for exchange and got my new shoes only 4days later.  Quick turn around time but they did use UPS.

Amazon is delivering everything within a day or 2 also.  

Q has some odd stuff with these "hubs" that get backed up....sometimes things come right thur and other times my orders have piled up stuck for a week or more in the dead zone Woman LOL

Over all I am getting my orders....so it's working out...I don't plan on ordering much close to the holidays unless it's from Amazon...no worries there.

Respected Contributor

If I was shopping for Christmas, I would have started months ago and been done by now. 
I'm sure there will be lots of complaining about gifts that never arrived this Christmas season.

Trusted Contributor

Actually have no problem getting QVC orders within a week.  Amazon with prime at the latest is 2 days so far.  However I ordered from Cheryl's website 4 pumpkin pails filled with cookies for my great grands.  The order was shipped Fed-ex on 10/7 and handed over to Sure-post.  Got 2 last Tuesday, 10/20, one the following day and the last one on Friday.  Sure hope the cookies are not stale.  

Trusted Contributor

Last Monday I was in an online shopping mood...

1 item from Kohls, 7 from Land's End, 1 from Target, and a box full from B&BW.  I received all of my items by Friday.  Free shipping on all of it.

That's why I am so hesitant to order from QVC.

Trusted Contributor

Ordered from Amazon late one evening and had it the next morning, no more than 12 hours. Amazing. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was going to order one sweater from Chadwick's catalog until I saw the shipping was going to be $10.95.  I quickly cancelled my order and then sent Chadwick's an email congratulating them on having the highest shipping rates I've seen in years.   

Even worse than QVC's shipping charges.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt