Valued Contributor

Re: Shipping Issue from QVC Ontario California Warehouse

Sorry, but the issues with the "new Ontario, California" is because of QVC!! Every single item I ordered from there DOES NOT COME BY PLANE AS POSTED BY SOMEONE, IT IS BY PONY EXPRESS.  THERE IS NO TRACKING BECAUSE IT IS IN A TRUCK GOING ACROSS THE COUNTRY!

I have called CS everything I see it finally shipped, to cancel, because QVC is a bad business relationship.  They don't care, if they did they would have informed the qvc customers via their cheap website what is the REAL PROBELM, but they haven't.

I feel PART, not ALL of the shipping process is THAT QVC CONTINUES TO PUT THINGS ON AIR THAT THEY DON'T HAVE IN THEIR WAREHOUSE, OR CONTEMPLATING TO BE IN THE WAREHOUSE.....YET THEY DECEIVE THEIR CUSTOMERS BY NOT BEING UPFRONT.

DONE, DONE, DONE, QVC I AM NOT THE ONLY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER, YOU ARE DISRESPECTFUL TO YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS AND DECEIVING

Respected Contributor

@shoekitty , So what flavors did you order from McConnels...? I do think some of the stores in northern Ca carry it. My son can get it in S. Lake Tahoe. But  when he comes home he expects a freezer full.

Occasional Contributor

I've had several orders shipping from Ontario take a really long time to process at the warehouse. At first I called to see what was going on and was told there was a 'glitch' that caused orders from 2 specific days to get skipped, which may have been true, but the lengthly processing times seem to be on-going. I have an order from 8 days ago still 'in process' and this is becoming the norm. The average time from order to ship date was about 3 days, before they switched warehouses to Ontario.  

It used to be beauty and jewelry that took forever to leave the warehouse, but those items are shipping more quickly than clothing. 

The bouncing around the country after shipment can't be helped, no matter how frustrating it is to watch my package go from South Carolina to New Jersey to Georgia to Pennsylvania, before getting to Virginia. 

The warehouse processing time, though, that shouldn't be getting longer, just because it's on the West Coast.  I now have to build in 2+ weeks to delivery from the order date, which is frustrating.

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

@shoekitty , So what flavors did you order from McConnels...? I do think some of the stores in northern Ca carry it. My son can get it in S. Lake Tahoe. But  when he comes home he expects a freezer full.

Shoekitty said.

this time I was ordering the toasted coconut with the almonds and choco chips and the eureka lemon and marionberry..  The ice cream always comes in great condition.  It's not cheap, but what is anymore.  Some of the flavors have changed.  My favorite used to be the earl gray tea with shortbread.  Oh boy.  It was good.  Huge hunks of crispy, buttery shortbread with a cooling mild tea flavor ice cream.  But they tweaked that one, and the cookies are soggy to me now, so I dont order that one.  I love the seasonals!! 

mcconnells uses the best ingredients!  Everything is organic, or as close as can be.  They still use milk from a local dairy, the fruits and such are local.  Because of this, it doesn't have a long shelf life like regular store ice cream.  But who keeps Mcconnells around long anyway, lol

Honored Contributor

I cannot understand why an item in Ontario, CA ships to someone on the East Coast unless that is where that particular item is only located.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

My returns went from No. can to Sparks Nev, to Onterio, Ca.  CS issued my refunds.  Getting ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

The first time I saw something I ordered coming from Ontario, I thought it was Canada.  Woman LOL  In truth, it might have come faster if it was.  Every time I see the Ontario warehouse, I know my purchase will take at least a week or more to crawl to my house.  I think they need to do a serious study on what's wrong out there.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I cannot understand why an item in Ontario, CA ships to someone on the East Coast unless that is where that particular item is only located.

Based on my limited experience with items I’ve recently purchased from QVC, it seems like many fashion orders are now being shipped out of Ontario, which is in the greater LA area. Since most fashion now is manufactured in China....wouldn’t a West Coast distribution center make the most sense?
Trusted Contributor

I’m in Maryland. When I used to order clothing, it came from Pennsylvania and was delivered in 3 or 4 days. 

I recently ordered two tops, and it took almost two weeks. And they came from California.  In my opinion, this isn’t an acceptable amount of time. 

As I mentioned in another post, this shipping time is like “the old days” when we ordered from catalogs. 

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

I must admit I think it’s pretty funny that east coasters are unhappy with a two week delivery time for orders shipping from California. Before the Ontario warehouse opened this California girl as a matter of routine waited two weeks for QVC orders - for years.