Honored Contributor

Shipping And Bath & Bodyworks

I always buy the hand soaps from them. They are sale for $3.95 each, I also have a coupon I was sent for 20% off. I thought they offered free shipping on orders over $50 all the time. It seems that's not the case, shipping is $5.99 ( ordering of course online). I will try to go to the mall tomorrow because I'm not paying $5.99 to have them ship to me.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shipping And Bath & Bodyworks

I hate to pay for shipping too but then I remind myself that someone is picking all my items for me, packing them, and delivering to my doorstep. I realize that is worth the shipping charge. I didn't have to go out, pay for gas, take whatever chances I might want to avoid, etc. Of course if I can shop myself I enjoy it plus I get to see, feel, and smell things for myself. And I get them immediately! Also, good or bad, I usually purchase even more items!

Just my thought process. BTW, my friend got me a zippered pouch to carry small items. It is printed with, "Wait. Let me overthink this!" LOL 😆

KJPA
Esteemed Contributor

I just brought 8 candles, at their buy one get one free, and six hand foaming liquid soaps. Paid the shipping, because of covid, didn,t want to be at mall.  Shipped in 4 days to my home.  Everyone while faster than QVC,, even HSN.  QVC slowest shipping I have ever encountered.

Honored Contributor

Paying an extra $5.99 for the box to be delivered to my front door is a win-win for me.   The mall is not a place I ever want to go, period.   

Honored Contributor

I don't remember free shipping on $50 but that's probably because I don't spend $50 at a time.  I don't mind spending  $5.99 shipping money since my items are coming directly to my door and I am only buying what I want.  Prior to Covid 19, I loved browsing around that store.  I would tell me myself that I was just going in for one or two things and I always left with a lot more.  I save money by shopping with them online.  

Respected Contributor

Since Covid they do not offer new coupons. I used to love 20% off and used those frequently.  From time to time free ship but again this has no longer offered. I keep writing that on the evaluations that I miss those discounts. They will honor remaining coupons.

The closest store is 75 miles away so I order on line. We had one closer but the Mall closed. There are deals with multiples quite often. I spend over a hundred on candles when on sale as burn them Fall through Spring and $5.99 is cheap for a heavy box. If they are broken and that happens, they happily replace. CS has been very good.

Honored Contributor

When I had an order delivered I received a 20% off coupon for my next order. They used to have more coupons and free shipping offers.

Respected Contributor

I wondered why I haven’t gotten coupons from them for so long.  It’s ok, it’s making me use the dozen or so from my stash.  With Covid, using much less make up, but more soap and sanitizer. I will say their shipping, it comes packaged very well, and I have never received a broken or leaking product.

I even skipped their semi annual sale twice now!  Now that is amazing.  Haha.  Trying to keep the beauty stash from growing.  Finally making a dent in it.  

Honored Contributor

If they're on sale AND I have a 20% off coupon on top of that and the shipping is only $5.95, I think that's a great deal.

My time and gas spent going to the mall is well worth the $5.95 shipping fee to me.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I order quite a bit, mostly hand soaps. So I was glad to see this sale. We have one of the flagship stores in the mall nearest us, but I'm not going there! There is a smaller store about an hour away in an outdoor shopping area. I like going there more anyway. I could  park in front and wait until there weren't many people inside , and I would be able to check out the scents in person.  So I briefly thought about saving the shipping cost. By the time I went up and home again I would have spent more than $5.99 in gas. So I justified the shipping charge and ordered online!  Smiley Happy