Respected Contributor

Shipped already?

[ Edited ]

How can this be.  I ordered 2 pair of LOGO TSV leggings about 12:30 a.m. EST this morning and they have shipped already.  I just checked order status and it only took 2 days for items ordered last week to ship.  Hopefully shipping is much improving.

Honored Contributor

Wow.  That was fast.  

Honored Contributor

Has it actually shipped, or did they just change the status to 'shipped' when they processed the tracking number?  Usually, there are some more days between showing it as shipped and when it actually moves.

Hopefully, this case is not that and you'll get it soon.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I haven't had any delayed orders for at least 3 years, but the order I made last week arrived 4 days faster than any others in that 3 year period.

I hesitate to think there's any meaning in that beyond being able to use the item even before it's EDD.  I did not pay extra for the improvement!

Honored Contributor

I'm still waiting for several orders to ship.  I think it depends on where it is shipping from and when the order is received (weekends/holidays).  I'm not crossing my fingers.

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23     I hope you're not complaining.  Miracles do happen.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I ordered a Harry Slatkin TSV at midnight Sunday and it was shipped out this morning.  Great going QVC.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  No complaints from me.  I never complain about shipping or costs to ship.  I actually feel QVC shipping charges are better than other places I shop.  I was just surprised to see these leggings shipped the same day I ordered them and not only that, by the tracking I see they have arrived at the destination that is only one step away from me the same day they shipped.  Sure didn't expect that.  Ordered on 7/11 and I should have by 7/13.   Amazing.