Respected Contributor

Re: Sherri Shepherd back to the View in the Fall!!!!!!

I think this show will be cancelled soon. I stopped watching a long time ago. I don't know anyone that admits to watching this show. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Perkup wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

she is coming back as a part time host in a rotating position, along with Stacey London, Candace Cameron Burr and Molly Sims.......Well she is going to need the money since she has to pay child support!!!!!  

Never watched The View, and not a fan of Sherri Shepard.  But I love watching Candace Cameron Bure in her Hallmark movies.  I don't think I'll change my watching history by tuning in. Anyone know why Sharri S is paying child support?  I live under a rock where most info about celebs?? is intentionally blocked out.  

The short version, she and her husband hired a surrogate to carry a child for them. When she decided to divorce him she also decided she didn't want anything to do with the child. She said she didn't want her name on the birth certificate and didn't want to be the parent after all. The court decided that she has to live up to the contract she signed and ordered her to pay child support. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

This show needs to go away! Bye!! Never liked it!! A bunch of hens talking over each other!

Honored Contributor

Oh goodie, goodie (eyeroll)

Honored Contributor

The powers that be on this program have no ideal how to make any kind of decision since all they seem to do is live in the past.

I have no opinion good or bad about Sherri but if they want to try and salvage the show clean house and start over.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

All I can say is OY! Sherri was the one who said she didn't know the world was round. Raven apparently doesn't care about knowing who's running the country. And Whoopie, whom I used to enjoy, just appeared in a vignette by John Oliver (great show on HBO) where he showed ten rather off-the-wall comments Whoopie has made on the View. I've already seen the movie Dumb and Dumber. I don't think we need a female version.
Trusted Contributor

I have never liked this show or "The Talk" for the same reason. These women seem so sanctimonious. On the other hand, I do enjoy Wendy Williams. She is fun, witty and doesn't take herself so seriously.

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Removed controversial and religious content.

Esteemed Contributor

After Sherri did to the child that she was responsible for putting into this world, I have absolutely no respect for her at all. She is totally gross and I find it surprising they would choose to bring her back for just that reason.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear that, Sheppard, imo comes across as a clown.