Trusted Contributor

Re: Sherri Shepherd back to the View in the Fall!!!!!!

I'm surprised this show is still on.

Super Contributor

This show has taken a nose dive the past several years.  Especially since Barbara retired.  I prefer Sheri to some of those who host now.  This is just my opinion, but they keep rotating uninteresting people through the line up. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched The View in ages but it seems there is constantly news about who's coming, who's leaving, who's returning, who's fighting, etc.  I guess the only way they get ratings is by hiring drama queens.

Respected Contributor

Well Sheri is no worse then keeping Raven.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

I am asking upfront that you please excuse the snark but it's nice that they are having her back for their final season . . . good grief . . . Smiley Sad

When did they announce that is their final season ?

Sorry that was part of the snark alert . . . I don't see how they could survive another season with this crew.

There are so many bright, smart people that could resurrect this show.  It's a shame to see it decline like this.

Super Contributor

I thought the show was cancelled.     Why anyone would waste their time in watching it is puzzling to me.

Honored Contributor

I still like it better than The Talk.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Why don't they just bring Starr Jones back and call it day....lol 

Occasional Contributor

I can't understand why they hired Raven. She's horrible. I guess she's spent her life acting  on tv shows and not getting an education. The things that come out of her mouth are mind boggling. Last week they had to seperate her from Candace because she couldn't deal with the Christiaan values Candace was speaking to. She was rolling her eyes and making faces while moving around in her chair. She behaved like a spoiled child. I guess Mr Cosby didn;t teach her that everyone is entitled to have their own opinions and express them....yes, including me!

Honored Contributor

There are no words. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval