Honored Contributor

Sherri Shepherd Loses Surrogacy Custody Appeal

I read that Sherri is legally responsible for the child she and ex Sal had. She will pay $4,100 a month for the year old child. Sal is raising the boy in L.A.  He says she wants nothing to do with the child, that is okay with him as he is parent enough for the both of them. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sherri Shepherd Loses Surrogacy Custody Appeal

This woman is a loser and always has been. I wish her nothing but bad luck. To desert your own child because you are too immature to accept  responsibility for a baby you wanted. I never thought she was smart or creative. She needs to learn about love and caring for someone beside herself.

Honored Contributor

Could be that when things went bad in the relationship, she decided to back out.  Well, it's a lesson well learned for others.  Possibly this isn't a good idea for some couples.  I know, difficult to predict ahead of time, though.  Best to evaluate our/their assets, and be careful before signing contracts.  I'm guessing that the person who has more money is the one who has to be more careful.  Generally speaking.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Shame on Sherri Shepherd! How she can brag about what a devout Christian she is I find appalling. I'm glad the court ruled that she has to pay child support.
Trusted Contributor

There's already a thread on this. 

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

There's already a thread on this. 

I'm sorry I didn't notice it, if I had I wouldn't have started this one.