Honored Contributor

Re: Sherri Papini Released from Prison Less Than a Year After Sentencing

"She needs lots of counseling "

"ill help fix what's broken with her"

My personal opinion........NOPE! to the above.  There is nothing mentally wrong w/this woman.  She did what hundreds of women have done throughout time... leaving her MINOR children & husband/partner for some random and/or  old/renewed boyfriend d👁️ck who rocked her world that she would do ANYTHING to have no matter who she harmed along the way.   I personally wished she had gotten more time instead of a d@mn sweetheart plea deal.

Just keeping it real.......

"She was another delusional gal who thought she was too pretty"

Agree 110% & then some.

I bet she already got lots of "street" counseling for the very short time she did in prison. whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

There have been  some reported cases of women afbricating abduction . There was another one recently  in Alabama, Carlee Russell who left her car  after saying she saw a toddler on the road and even her wig was left in her car. Also in Pennsylvania, Chloe Stein faked an abduction  to hide the fact she had dropped out of college and didn't graduate . She had called her parents to say she was  driving but was being pulled over by a police officer . Then they found her car abandoned .

These 3 women need some serious mental health care.  These 3 cases are as  sad as those who  manufacture scams to collect money  via Go Fund Me scams.

Honored Contributor

She was in prison for nearly a year so early release doesn't bother me much.  Of course, she will never pay that restitution.  I don't know why she owes SSA money but they'll get when she applies for any disability or retirement benefits.  It will be deducted from her checks.  Public shame?  She deserved to be publicly shamed!  What she did wasn't just illegal, it was morally reprehensible and it wasn't about being mentally ill or confused. The reasons do not matter.  She knew what she was doing and she knew the consequences.

Respected Contributor

She owes the Social Security Administration because she received money for bogus injuries related to her bogus kidnapping scheme.