Respected Contributor

Re: Shep Smith rolls back time

How should one look in their fifties?  It's not that old by today's standards.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

I’ve noticed that a lot of people look older than they are because of sun damage.

I’ll never understand why some people lay in the sun or use tanning beds.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I find it absurd to suggest that significant stress is the exclusive domain of married people with children.

That is so absurd. I'm not married, don't have kids. My life is extremely stressful. You never know what anyone's circumstances are.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

The lighting on tv these days is amazing. Ellen's show has the best lighting, to me she looks like she's 40 at the most on that show. The first time I saw her in a taped segment on that show, outdoors, I couldn't believe the difference. 

Lighting improved with the invention of HD, which magnifies every line and wrinkle.

Esteemed Contributor

@puttypiesmom wrote:

He looks in his 30's with not a line on his face and a beautiful healthy glow to his skin.  Wish he'd say what his secret was. Did he have plastic surgery?  Can fillers or botox make you look like that?  I'm baffled by his boyish good looks at age 54.  

He does look great! Fillers and botox can certainly help. Could be he has had none of it though and has good genes.

He is the only one I watch on Fox. I have always liked him.

Honored Contributor

I think all those crazy huge monitors in the background of his set

somehow make him appear smaller & more child-like.

🤣🖥👶

84694526-29DD-44C4-ACE6-60F2C3A30A6B.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I never watch that show or that channel. Those monitors are hilarious, I can't believe people are actually working at those.

Respected Contributor

@puttypiesmom wrote:

He looks in his 30's with not a line on his face and a beautiful healthy glow to his skin.  Wish he'd say what his secret was. Did he have plastic surgery?  Can fillers or botox make you look like that?  I'm baffled by his boyish good looks at age 54.  

I don't know if anyone remembers what he looked like just a couple years ago.  I honestly thought he was dying of some serious disease because he looked so bad.  He'd lost a lot of weight, his face was all shrunken and he looked like death warmed over.  Whatever was wrong with him then, he sure turned things around.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I never watch that show or that channel. Those monitors are hilarious, I can't believe people are actually working at those.

Lol

very 60’s sci fi movies 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Lol

very 60’s sci fi movies 

....and the Interweb delivers.

D8497153-20D1-4932-8EAE-0C2436D49041.jpeg