Esteemed Contributor

Re: She wished it would happen to her

@Still Raining   Wow, that gave me goose bumps!  

Esteemed Contributor

I think your mother came to see you in your dreams. What a blessing.

Words cannot express how excited, happy I am with I dream of my grandparents and aunt. Its as if we are all back at grandma and grandpa's house, just so real.

Respected Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Just remember it's ok to pray to them for help with a problem you have instead of praying to God. I do it all the time figured God has enough going on & my family/friends know what is going on with me. Some never have a visitation from decreased members that's fine too. DH only had 1 from his Mom but he has them from my family, guess we are more outgoing who knows. DH thought I was crazy & he said he had a dream & right away I said they didn't speak & you remember the dream, he looked at me & said yes. They don't happen often. Just remember if you have a problem just say help me figure this out and you may find your answer. I am not a religious person but this makes you stop & think. 

@sissel 

I don't "pray" to my parents, but I do often ask them for guidance. I know they are watching over me and trying to guide my hard headed self in uncomfortable family situations. I miss them terriblly.  My parents were so wise. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would like to believe in visitations. Among several others, I wish I could see and talk to my mother and brother and my recently departed dog, Taffy. I had a worrisome dream recently but everything in it was symbolic of things currently going on in my life. The only part of the dream that was important to me was I got to the house where we lived many years ago and my mother came to the door and said she was worrying because it was dark and raining and I was late. I don't think it was anything but a dream.  My father died many years ago at age 59. Every once in a while he's in a dream. In one of them it was supposed to be his funeral at a huge place with lots of people and flowers. His casket was in the center of the room. I was standing by it talking with my father who was sitting up in the casket. To me it wasn't a nightmare or a visitation. It was just a dream. When I woke up I just went about things as normal. I am grieving for my dearly loved dog, Taffy, who died four weeks ago.