Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

On a scale between 15 and 85......I would put her as 3/4 of the way

Excellent way of putting it!

Trusted Contributor

I've heard her say this before.  I, for one, definitely don't agree.  However, she must enjoy the fantasy world she's apparently living in.

Honored Contributor

And if she does so what,  its not even worthy or a comment or a thread.

@Gemspirit wrote:

Oh NO! I couldn't have heard it right? Could I have? Does SK really think she looks 15 years old without make up? Did she say that? Not as aa joke or a dig to the company? Not a mistake. She intended that statement? OK~changing channel right now!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

She really said that?

15 year olds don't even look 15 years' old.

Valued Contributor

It's the mirror...

Esteemed Contributor

@brii wrote:

She really said that?

15 year olds don't even look 15 years' old.

Ha, that's so true.

Regular Contributor

Re: She said what????

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

And if she does so what,  its not even worthy or a comment or a thread.

@Gemspirit wrote:

Oh NO! I couldn't have heard it right? Could I have? Does SK really think she looks 15 years old without make up? Did she say that? Not as aa joke or a dig to the company? Not a mistake. She intended that statement? OK~changing channel right now!

>>>>>>>

It got you to commentCat Wink.

I heard Shawn say this as well. It was quite startling. To each his/her own, I guess...

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

Not a fan, but like Carolyn, they both do look younger with no or less make up. Like Shawn's dress tonight, very simple and not black. 

I think Carolyn looks like a teenager without any makeup on.  I'm always amazed at how young she looks in photos without it.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Shawn looks younger than she actually is without makeup BUT, I do not think she looks 15!!!!

Honored Contributor

I think many ladies look younger without make-up particularly if you have freckles and are blessed with long eyelashes and full eyebrows.

15????? That's more than a stretch.