Super Contributor

Shawn, you are too funny tonight !

Girl, you are cracking me up right and left. Dead flys, really. Hey, dogs are simply amazing creatures. Pray over this and get one, trust me, Joe will totally come around and fall in love. It happens every time. But you need the right dog.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn, you are too funny tonight !

Shawn looks amazing in the kitten heels and seems so much more comfortable. She's having a really good night. First time in a very, very long time I've been able to watch her entire program. Nice change.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

I'd up my game too if I was her. After all she has a boatload of young attractive appropriately dressed, nicely coiffed, non goth looking, well prepared, polite trainee hosts nipping at her heels. 

Trusted Contributor

AMEN @shaggygirl ....

Esteemed Contributor

I’m surprised she gets away with all her mindless chats with Alina.  I would much rather watch Courtney K.

Trusted Contributor

Hate when she wears those crazy readers halfway down her nose. I do not really think she needs them, someone must have told her they looked good and were a great accessory. I think she just looks silly.
JMO
Occasional Contributor

I absolutely agree....Those ridiculous glasses are mostly over the top; as was her hair last Friday or Sat. night.  She looked ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS 100%...Had no idea what she was selling....couldn't keep watching.  It was too crazy....

Regular Contributor

She was on a roll that night and had me laughing too. I still enjoy watching her as well as A.S. and C.K. I have to admit that I prefer her with Isaac M bc they have an untouchable bond and I’m thinking that they’re probably genuinely close friends But like her or not, she sells clothing for QVC since whatever color she wears seems to sell out 1st.