Valued Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Mlsg............that was my post that got deleted.  I was not saying anything against the host but the article of clothing she was wearing.

@Imaoldhippie,

Ima sorry that I made you feel uncomfortable. I really did not mean this.😃

Honored Contributor

@Mlsg..............no, no you did not make me uncomfortable at all.  I was just saying it was my post that got deleted.  I am sorry if I made you feel bad, that was not my intention at all.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

@Imaoldhippie

Ima, everything fine! Friends!😃😃

Honored Contributor

FRIENDS!!!!!!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@shoppalot

Search Amazon, black ruffle petticoat skirt for women

there are plenty of choices and some do look like what she was wearing.

Hope that helps, it was hard to see if that was a top with the bottom ruffle or just a skirt but I think it was more like a skirt.

Contributor

Thank to all who responded!!

Contributor

It looked like she was wearing leggings tho so I'm thinking it was a top not a skirt?  Thanks for your help!

Contributor

Thanks sorry I'm not very tech savvy.  Didn't know there was a fashion site.  Thanks!

Regular Contributor

@shoppalot wrote:

It looked like she was wearing leggings tho so I'm thinking it was a top not a skirt?  Thanks for your help!

I think she was wearing the Isaac TSV pants, they just fit like leggings.

Football is my favorite season.
Super Contributor

Yes, she was wearing the Isaac jacket, pants and the black ruffle "tutu" top. Nothing about the top. She asked Cameron from Halston if his boyfriend sweater in orange would look to Halloween .He said with that top it would, She then said not with this top. He said Oh. Then she was obsessed about buying the sweater for ten minutes, all she kept talking about, oh if it sells out I can't have it. Impossible.