Trusted Contributor

Shawn's "hear my soul speak" ring???

Does anyone know if this ring is available anywhere?  I have always wanted it but felt guilty spending the money on myself.  Now I REALLY want it, and I can't find it anywhere.  Smiley Sad  

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn's "hear my soul speak" ring???

You can find them on eBay. Good Luck.

Honored Contributor

Kind person gifted me the very ring. Magnificent solid piece. Holds special meaning for me. Good luck on your search. Really is beautiful.
Esteemed Contributor

Hurry to eBay.  Lots of people must want it.  Two new listings for $299 each!  Hurry!  Some cheaper ones.

Trusted Contributor

Might be one to see on Etsy, too. 

Valued Contributor

I was hoping this ring would be available. I bought it a few years ago and wore it regularly. Unfortunately, just this week I lost it. I had taken it off at work to put lotion on my hands and got distracted and think it might have accidentally gotten knocked into the trash. I looked all around on and under my desk, looked through my briefcase and pocketbook, coat pockets, etc. No luck. I am crushed. Have been bummed about this all week. I have looked online and can't find it in my size. 

Please, QVC, bring this beautiful, meaningful ring back!

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's "hear my soul speak" ring???,

@Qulia wrote:

I was hoping this ring would be available. I bought it a few years ago and wore it regularly. Unfortunately, just this week I lost it. I had taken it off at work to put lotion on my hands and got distracted and think it might have accidentally gotten knocked into the trash. I looked all around on and under my desk, looked through my briefcase and pocketbook, coat pockets, etc. No luck. I am crushed. Have been bummed about this all week. I have looked online and can't find it in my size. 

Please, QVC, bring this beautiful, meaningful ring back!

@Qulia  Facebook Shawn with your story and plea.  I think you will get more action directly to the source.

Honored Contributor

@gizmogal

Not the type of thing ETSY would sell, I understand that is for handmade items

gizmogal wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@gizmogal

Not the type of thing ETSY would sell, I understand that is for handmade items

@gizmogal wrote:

Etsy is also for people who own things and want to sell them without going through EBay or other methods. Selling an item without requiring bidding is allowed on Etsy. Especially spiritual things, Etsy is a plausible resource. Etsy is not just for handmade items.