Super Contributor

Shawn's Facebook Taken Down?

I went on Shawn's Facebook a couple days ago and it said it was taken down.  Why?  It is still down today.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shawn's Facebook Taken Down?

Working fine for me and has never been down.

Honored Contributor

Shawnkillinger QVC is still there I just looked

see below

Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 10.37.51 AM.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

it is up for me.....she posted something two hours ago.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It may have been a personal one.  For the hosts, you need to add QVC after their name.

Honored Contributor

@usffan are you trying to access her FB page via the QVC webpage link under Shawn's host page? That QVC link had technical difficulties for a while, QVC said they alerted their IT team. I think Mary Beth Roe's FB page was also down thru QVC's link.

However, Shawn's FB page directly by accessing FB itself has always worked just fine, never down or had problems. You can access her there, you don't need to be a member of FB. 

Trusted Contributor

"You can't get there from here!". The Facebook link from the Meet the Hosts page has not worked for quite awhile. 

Respected Contributor

This seems to be a thread that appears daily.  Shawn's FB page is alive and well....at least on my laptop.