Valued Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

Let's face it. Isaac's TSV is pretty dull & boring and Shawn knows it too. I give her kudos props for trying to glam it up by dressing with the long, flowy lace top over them. It totally gives interest to an otherwise nondescript pant. Shawn knows how to sell.

For those who snub Shawn's wardrobe choices, I presume you are of the older generation who don't like to take chances and don't like fun, trendy looks & stays in a rut. Shawn likes to take her look outside of the box and I love that! She's never boring. 

Older has nothing to do with fashion, fun and trendy. It's okay you like her top, but to not like is okay too and doesn't mean we are old and unfashionable.

Honored Contributor

I want to be Iris Apfel when I grow up. Woman Happy

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Valued Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

Let's face it. Isaac's TSV is pretty dull & boring and Shawn knows it too. I give her kudos props for trying to glam it up by dressing with the long, flowy lace top over them. It totally gives interest to an otherwise nondescript pant. Shawn knows how to sell.

For those who snub Shawn's wardrobe choices, I presume you are of the older generation who don't like to take chances and don't like fun, trendy looks & stays in a rut. Shawn likes to take her look outside of the box and I love that! She's never boring. 

If I were to wear her top, I would have paired it with either a black leather skinny pant or black leggins with the shoes she has on. 

You need to understand a comment is not hate and styling her top with that today's pant in coral is not attractive even the black pant would have been better.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shawn' look

[ Edited ]

@JaneMarple   I also like Shawn I think she's a hoot and she seems like a very nice, down to earth person. But tonight, in my O, her outfit ( not her) was a hot mess . LOL 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She looks like a three year old who just got dressed "all by herself" for the first time.  In the great scheme of things, who cares? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Shoppingcutemom wrote:

I just love Shawn' s look. Very trendy!

Hi Shawn! 😜

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Shoppingcutemom wrote:

I just love Shawn' s look. Very trendy!

Hi Shawn! 😜

@Happy daze  Trends that I hope never come to fruition.  To me, she seems to be childishly grasping for acceptance. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hodgemom

@Lynnlu wrote:

Don't voice your opinion about Shawn unless it's praise. If you give your honest opinion, it will be removed!! 

I thought it was a Halloween costume.  They make fun of the LOGO Vendor all the time, but because it,s Shawn, it,s Ok?  

Honored Contributor

I also love her quirky style!  She doesn't sell out to the  conventional and rather conservative cookie cutter styles that are what is mostly sold here and many who post here adhere to which is fine for them!!!  I dress in what I like and often way different than others do.  I have never been one to want to just blend in with everyone else - it's just not me!!

Honored Contributor

IMO 99% of the time she's a train wreck...outfit, hair and makeup. I'm all for personal fashion choices, but in your own life not in your professional life.

When on air, there should be some level of decorum. She's the only host I know who strives to get attention in this manner.