Contributor

Shawn is the qvc this Christmas!

It is not unusual for me to turn on Shawn and have the biggest belly laughs and touching moments of the week. However I have to say she is truly better than ever to have in such a difficult time in this world. I feel like I’m Christmas shopping with a friend, not to mention one with so much know how. I would like to say thank you and keep on rocking boss lady!
Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn is the qvc this Christmas!

this is a very sweet post!

i like shawn and think she does a great job all year long. she is fun to watch.

Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Nice post.  I think there is something about each and every host that appeals to people.    Not an easy job to me to do.

I am one of those who.enjoys the pj and wine shows.  I like the Denim and Company show with Carolyn and Gary and Acorn and Nutsy.    I crack up how she loses Nutsy and ends up someplace else.   Even my husband got a kick out of them on Tuesday.  He loves to feed the squirrels.  

I work so I do not watch as often as some so I enjoy those shows.  

Honored Contributor

When Shawn first started she seemed to be the protege of Lisa Robertson, I felt Shawn idolized Lisa, she was trying too hard to be accepted. I didn't like Shawn at first, she grew on me and is now one of my favorites. She is very personable and I find her very funny. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.  I like her too.

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn is okay.  But it seems like she is always on in the evenings.  I wish they would mix it up a bit as far as scheduling.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Shawn is okay.  But it seems like she is always on in the evenings.  I wish they would mix it up a bit as far as scheduling.

@Puppy Lips I think that means QVC is high on Shawn, evenings I think get more viewership than daytime.

Valued Contributor

My DH just wishes she would not wear those 'Magoo' glasses ... and he never notices or comments on anything...but this. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Puppy Lips I think that means QVC is high on Shawn, evenings I think get more viewership than daytime.

@Jordan2 I agree that they must think she is the best for that time slot.  But frankly, I don't watch much anymore and one of the reasons is because I am kind of tired of her.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Shawn has a lot of fans.  I am not one of them.  I won't list my reasons; someone will say I'm spoiling such a "sweet" post. So, as with so many topics,there are many differing points of view.