Frequent Contributor

Watched Shawn on the Friday night show, and wow she is all business and really seems to know what she is selling. Good job Shawn, knew you could do it without the side banter.  And you seem to be really enjoying yourself, good to see.

Super Contributor

I do wish that she would stop over stretching all the clothes. Drives me nuts

Esteemed Contributor

I like all the side banter -- I actually changed the channel - clothes were SO boring.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shawn is doing great!!

[ Edited ]

Indeed.  I agree with you 100%.

At least no unkind comments or host bashing.

Trusted Contributor

Yes the Susan Graver TSV for the millionth time that day.  They do it to excess.

Respected Contributor

@kivah wrote:

I like all the side banter -- I actually changed the channel - clothes were SO boring.

Not a fan. She's always into her self' Never watch her.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn is doing great!!

[ Edited ]

@crackster wrote:

Watched Shawn on the Friday night show, and wow she is all business and really seems to know what she is selling. Good job Shawn, knew you could do it without the side banter.  And you seem to be really enjoying yourself, good to see.

@crackster 

But Shawn and Isaac did lapse into one of those "fantasy moments" that I can't stand and find silly.  I DO very much like to hear product information without the silliness, but its okay to show a little personality too....I dont like "robots" either....Leah knows just the right mix and does it well..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Shawn is not always a favorite of mine; however, I thought she did a great job last night with Susan Graver.  I enjoyed the show.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy watching Shawn!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

Yes the Susan Graver TSV for the millionth time that day.  They do it to excess.

I think Susan OWNS the Q.