Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Shawn are those green socks over boots?

I was channel surfing and trying to decide whether or not to get the TSV in bleached denim when I saw SK on with Gary for Denim and Co. I had to really look at her in the blush pink TSV and a dress? tunic? then jeans/leggings and those boots. Come on really, SK is in her mid forties at least and in the past has worn some gorgeous dresses(mostly over leggings) but I felt badly for Gary working with her to present the TSV. Her jacket was too tight, it was just not mike packs making it look that way. I think she just likes to rebel over wearing QVC clothes - she could have worn the TSV in any color, styled with a tank or any top and a pair of jeans that flattered, tucked into those boots.

To those viewers who wonder why Amy is doing PM style...... I present last night as evidence. Amy always looks smart and fashionable. As a matter of fact, every host that presented the TSV yesterday looked nice in it........

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@LipstickDiva wrote:

I love the boots.

The rest of the ensemble was a hot mess. 

@LipstickDiva, I totally agree.  I know she likes to be fashion forward, but it really looked like she trying way too hard.  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@LipstickDiva wrote:

I love the boots.

The rest of the ensemble was a hot mess. 

@LipstickDiva, I totally agree.  I know she likes to be fashion forward, but it really looked like she trying way too hard.  

@Icegoddess@LipstickDiva  Unfortunately, "fashion forward" is often "trendy-tacky."

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

She had on the edgy boots with the edgy jeans. Best to just stick with one. 

Confucius says don’t listen to a tolerance lecture from a bully.