Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I predict they adopt another very soon.  Shawn is very close to her brother and I think she'll want her daughter to have a sibling.

Pretty sure Joe already has 2 sons of his own.

@Shelbelle  Yes he does; but I meant closer in age so they can grow up together. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor
I love the name of Jagger for a boy, Makes me think of Mick Jaggar, not so much a girl. As long as she is healthy and happy and blessed.
Maybe they will call her JJ
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
New Contributor

Oh Shawn!  I've been missing you & kind of had a feeling!  Congratulations to you & Joe on the beautiful new addition to your family!  You so deserve it & will be excellent parents!  May God bless all of you with many happy & healthy years ahead with lots of good times to enjoy as a family!  Again, congratulations on this most awesome news! XOXO

New Contributor

Heart  congratulations!  Missed her!

New Contributor

Awe, the hair!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

What's the deal with nicknames? Why don't parents name children with a name the child is able to LIVE with and his/her friends like to say? A nickname doesn't suit a person in their 20's and beyond! Naming a child is for LIFE - often in a boardroom. They are important for self-esteem and easy memorizing by others! Hope this baby's name isn't shortened into a nickname by QVC customers.

Money screams; wealth whispers.

Congrats!  I am very happy for you both. Enjoy your

new baby girl.  What is her name?

God Bless

Honored Contributor

@BeachLadjy wrote:

Congrats!  I am very happy for you both. Enjoy your

new baby girl.  What is her name?

God Bless

@BeachLadjy

Jagger Jude

Respected Contributor

I have seen Hoda Kotb, Kerstin from QVC and now Shawn all adopting new babies. It seems it must be getting easier to adopt them than it used to be.

I know a couple that flew to Russia and lived there for a month.

After many hassles, much greasing of palms and government nonsense they came home with older brothers (like 6 and 8). They said the orphanages were full of older children and babies.

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

I have seen Hoda Kotb, Kerstin from QVC and now Shawn all adopting new babies. It seems it must be getting easier to adopt them than it used to be.

I know a couple that flew to Russia and lived there for a month.

After many hassles, much greasing of palms and government nonsense they came home with older brothers (like 6 and 8). They said the orphanages were full of older children and babies.

I don't know how easy it is to adopt a baby.  There is a waiting period where the birth parents can choose to take the baby back even after the adoption process has started.

That happened with Kerstin (she was open about it) and she and her husband were devastated.  I cannot imagine that happening.  Keeping my fingers crossed and praying for Shawn and Joe.