Respected Contributor

Re: Sharon Osborne Splits With Ozzy Over His Affair With Hairdresser

[ Edited ]

I am still stuck on the fact Ozzy has a hairdresser.

Someone gets paid to do that to his hair?!Smiley LOL

Edited: I see it says hairdresser not that she was his hairdresser lol

Esteemed Contributor

Who the heck would want to have a fling with him????? ....he is so creepy & ugly .... she had to be very desperate or he gave her a big tip!!!!!! 🙀😼😈

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

Who the heck would want to have a fling with him????? ....he is so creepy & ugly .... she had to be very desperate or he gave her a big tip!!!!!! 🙀😼😈

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

They probably needed a pub boost...it's all about the $$$ with those types. Why split now...in their 60's?  He's probably pretty harmless now,anyway. 😈

My grandmother divorced her husband when they were in their 70's/80s?.  She got tired of trying to track him down and us having to go get him and bring him home.  We couldn't believe it, but she did it.  I was so proud of her.  She should have done it 50 years before.

Ozzie has the advantage of the blue pill and crazy fans to keep him at it.  Grandaddy used booze.    

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

When Ozzy and Sharon first met, he was the headliner in a huge rock group and very good looking and to be honest she was not but she was great at managing his career both during his Black Sabbath era and going forward.  She carefully sculpted not only his career but also her image both physically and mentally.  When they first met, she looked absolutely nothing like she looks now and has had several well documented procedures.

Throughout the years, the balance of power has shifted and she is now in charge.  He clearly has been wracked with addiction issues but it seems now they have been brought under control.

To me, Sharon is the first for lack of a better phrase "Momager" as she catapulted the Osbournes into the public spotlight through their reality series way before Kris Jenner was a blip on the radar.

She has continued to promote her family in one form or another throughout many venues/crisis and I see this as being yet another layer of her managerial success.

I'm sorry but the Osbournes haven't been in the limelight lately and I see this as being an attempt to rectify this.  I apologize if this sounds cold but when you live your private life in public through reality TV you have to expect more than a little skepticism when a "crisis" erupts.

Esteemed Contributor

Sharon once said that he married her when she was fat - guess that was her reason not to leave him. They're both VERY RICH. They're always buying and selling multi-million $ homes in Beverly Hills, Hidden Hills and in Malibu. They also made a ton of money from their reality show. She's obviously the brains behind the millions. Three years ago, she threw him out after she caught him cheating - and he stayed at a hotel for a few nights -- until she took him back. She also realized that he was more into drinking and pills than she thought. I think that was the last straw. Sharon - MOVE ON!!!!!

Respected Contributor

yawn

Honored Contributor

Sharon-Osbourne-Before-Plastic-Surgery.jpg (520×347)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

famous-dads-osbour_3238366k.jpg (407×536)

Aimee ( Sharon & Ozzy daughter) never went on their show.

Looks like Ozzy has 3 other kids by his first wife.

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I would have left years ago because he is so darn UGLY. 

You are so funny SeaMaiden!